Rumour

UltimaNatus

Ex-Soldier
Gil
I have seen this done in the PC Game version but not on PS2 , you CAN bring Aeris/Aerith back, based on a side quest. but Im now being told ita available in the PS game too !! Is this true ?

No No NO!!!!!!

Seriously those rumours are a load of Bullshit!

Sadly.

And it is easily done to bring Aeris "back" in the PC version - just use a cheat program.

never heard of it although you can bring her back with cheats
ive heard of something where aeris wasnt supposed to die originally cause theres a pic of her in the debug mode in the northern crater first time and thats after she died
so maybe the game designers didnt initially make her die but they changed it

Oh really? That's interesting. I don't know why the PC game should be any different from the PS version. And um, what do you mean by "but not on PS2?" Final Fantasy VII is only available for PS and PC. You can, however, play the PS version on a PS2...I don't know if that was what you meant by that. And I've never heard of bringing Aeris' back on PS...so it must be a rumor, afterall.

I swer to God !! I saw my friend do this on PC game , and i know he used a cheat but she floored Sephroth without blinking when she came back ! I was gob smacked. I know on ps2 you can get full materia, master all etc etc ... but oh how i wish you could bring her back to do the "how dare you think you can kill me and get away with it" move

Oh really? That's interesting. I don't know why the PC game should be any different from the PS version. And um, what do you mean by "but not on PS2?" Final Fantasy VII is only available for PS and PC. You can, however, play the PS version on a PS2...I don't know if that was what you meant by that. And I've never heard of bringing Aeris' back on PS...so it must be a rumor, afterall.

I know I can play it ;) I was asking about saving it :P surely we cant be expected to sit there for 88 hours straight to complete it via ps2 , seems i only need to outlay for an official card :P

Last edited:
Even if you could bring Aeris back in the PC version, I heard it crashes your game when she comes back. So pretty much, you cannot revive her at all.

it never crashed the game i saw her "limit break" ....my firned hit nothing ... that was it game over !

I have seen this done in the PC Game version but not on PS2 , you CAN bring Aeris/Aerith back, based on a side quest. but Im now being told ita available in the PS game too !! Is this true ?

lol actually it is but you need a gameshark ( version 2.20 or higher )

i always hack the shit out of this game, my party is sephiroth ( yes i actually control him instead of the computer doing it ), young cloud, and aerith ( her last 2 limit breaks are good )

yup i had sephy in my party once a long time ago, with a ps1 cheat device.........dont have 1 for the ps2 though

meh.....just cool to use him......when you have done everything there is to do in the game, why not?

Idk. I heard that Aeris death was added to the plot because one of the developer's mothers had died and it was a comemorative thing.
But that may just be urban legend. lol. ^_^

lol actually it is but you need a gameshark ( version 2.20 or higher )

i always hack the shit out of this game, my party is sephiroth ( yes i actually control him instead of the computer doing it ), young cloud, and aerith ( her last 2 limit breaks are good )

You're good.......I tried to do it on SEVERAL occasions and the game crashed.

Let sleeping dogs rest. Aeris cannot be brought back to life in the story version, only by cheating.

Back