PC RuneScape

I used to play RS, but i havn't played in a long time. I had a lvl 93 and i think lvl 54 pure.

I used to love RS but now it's just gone so boring with all the updates. I liked the old school runescape XD.

I would love to have your 93 and 54 =D if you remember the password and id lol. Also does anyone know how to make necklaces and rings on the game?

I actually spent time in this game, until I discovered Final Fantasy :P.
Now I can't even watch those graphics x)

Yeh I played this game for a while too. It was all good until they stopped PK trips in their tracks...but I found I could still live with that. After they brought in the trade equalizer update thing I just gave away all my stuff and have never played since.

What's the fun in the game if you can't even give away free stuff of any value? Far too many restrictions and not enough give in the gameplay for any enjoyment.

The whole problem is that they are trying to protect the little kids who play the game. If they had a better age minimum on it, they probably wouldn't have gone through with all those silly game updates.

It matters not to me though, FFXI has filled the MMORPG gap fairly well :D.

Yea I played it before but it does get boring if you ask me. I quit when I got to lvl 30 because the graphics were horrible.

I had a level 101 there, but it got hacked :/

[Mod Edit: A tad more effort should be put into such posts, in future. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks I have been hacked a few times. Yet I have hacked other a few times as well. But I stopped, I know when some trys to hack me. Like when they say I would like to trade you account and they would be higher lvl then you. I mean really how dumb do you think I am. They would say well I want an account still but I don't want it so high lvl but not at lvl 3. Real stupid if you ask me.

I realize this thread has been dead for a while. But it got my interest. Funny thing is my character now is level 115, I have two skillcapes (Fishing and range) and am working on two more (defence and hp). My character has pretty much turned into a tank with 99 ranged and 93 defence.

It makes me laugh how I got so rapped up. It does get boring. I met a lot of friends. Yep accounts getting hacked is big problem. Have to be real careful with keyloggers. RS' security is not the best and they tend to get a lot of glitches. The new HD has greatly improved their video. Although it is not even close to the caliber of WoW's. I continue playing mainly because of the friends I made. True Keyblader (an old FFF member) still plays and he is level 115 too. Yes we are both members.

i once applied for a job with jagex... they turned me down because my runescape account had quiet a few black marks against my name... i daresay i shall never ever play that game again

Ah, Runescape. The big thing back in 6th grade. I'm a level 55, and had played on and off until the beginning of 8th grade. I've had some good times on there; me and my friends from my class would all get together and level up together (no PKing). I was also a member at one point, so I got to have a blast at the Castle Wars. From an objective point of view, the game really did suck, but somehow, it was extremely addicting.

Last edited:
Yea I found out a glitch with logs. You try to light the log before it gets lighted click on a ladder or some place and you automatically go up stairs and it looks like you did it by magic by other people :D. You can also attack monsters from a distance doing the same thing and they have to walk up to you to hit you its so cool.

I realize this thread has been dead for a while. But it got my interest. Funny thing is my character now is level 115, I have two skillcapes (Fishing and range) and am working on two more (defence and hp). My character has pretty much turned into a tank with 99 ranged and 93 defence.

It makes me laugh how I got so rapped up. It does get boring. I met a lot of friends. Yep accounts getting hacked is big problem. Have to be real careful with keyloggers. RS' security is not the best and they tend to get a lot of glitches. The new HD has greatly improved their video. Although it is not even close to the caliber of WoW's. I continue playing mainly because of the friends I made. True Keyblader (an old FFF member) still plays and he is level 115 too. Yes we are both members.

Can't believe you left out who got you into it! Well it was me of course and you didn't mention i used to play with you! :(

Ya i used to play runescape and about 8 months ago i got Koloth and TTK into it. Me and TTK got 99 Woodcutting at the same time :monster:

My accounts level 99 with fairly good stats. I quit because i got a girlfriend and didn't have time, then when i went to get back into it i couldn't. I probably will eventually. I started about 3-4 years ago and i quit every so often to take a break.

Account name is Marshy 08 if anyone wants to look it up. Me, Koloth and TTK used to hang out all the time. I made tons of other friends on it that i sadly only talk to a few. Alot of my friends quit after i took a break and never acme back. It is very cool to be friends with people all over the globe and meet up with them and party and do things together.

As for graphics, ya there not the best but they have improved. A lot of things have gotten better such as no more bots but the bad thing is wild fails now. Security isn't very good. A mate of mine got banned for real world trade right after he got his fletching cape when he did nothing to do with it. Alot of people have troubles with this.

I have about 20 pures. I never use them.. it's like 2% of pures that ever become successful in all of runescape. My friend had a level 126 that got banned for no reason, then he makes a pure thats level 60 has a firecape and has over 80 magic and 80 range. Quite amazing.

All in all i think it's a very good game.

I really like the game but whenever I try to level up one skill I get bored and go find something else to do. I have a member account because it is insanely boring without it and the pay is worth it.

My character stats are not that good though, My highest levels are woodcutting and mage which are around 60 all my other levels halt around the 30. My overall level I think is 60 but since i don't see it a lot, I don't remember it.

I don't care abot the graphics, but the overhaul that it got was awesome. The minigames are cool and the whole game is just fun.

hmm im starting to want to play it again, i have a pvper
99 srt
75 att
99 def
92 mage
75 range
52 pray sumin like that... with 67 combat
and a skiller
lvl 3
every members and non members non-combat skill is above 65, most above 70, some above 85 and 2 99's

tho i prefer the shitty looking graphics much better than the WoW looking shit they got going on now

whats your user ifrit.. i cant play atm, coz i only got my skiller and its got full bank/inventory and members ran out so cant store shiz... but ill get one soon i hope.. mother has blocked the line atm tho coz i brought like 3 a month and sold them for mills :).. they caame through on the phoner bill as £8 each tho =/

My User is Ifrit_Kid on it also :) You will have to tell me your user when you can get back on so i know who you are :p

I played till lvl 84 ... then i stopped training and used to just go on for liek 3 hrs a night with my pk party and farm any solo or small groups =) it was fun for a time but havn;t played in a few years doubt my frinds still play

Back