Sage Monograph

Chrispy

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
could anyone please tell me how on earth i get this to appear in the bazaar? :P
i thought u just have to talk to any shop owner 100+ times, but i've tried that to 2 different shop owners now and it didn't seem to work and i don't really wanna sit there talkin to them 100+ times again if thats not how u do it lol ^_^
any help much appreciated!

It's whats you have to do though, talk to any shopkeeper 100 times, then next time you go to buy something it'll automatically say new bazaar goods are avaliable, buy the forgotten grimiore, (not good if more than one is avaliable cause it could be anyone of them) and that's it. Bare in mind though they are expensive

hmmm i'm not sure why its not working for me then :huh:
i've tried it twice now, once at the merchant in that jahara place and the other time at migelo's place thing, talked to them like 110 times each or more to make sure but nothing appeared
and i have all the other grimoires its just this one i don't seem to be able to get lol :P

Hmm...not much i can say then, only just look through the list of bazaar goods over and over, it might just be hidden among the unrequired stuff somewhere

hehe thanks for the help, im totally confused as to why, but when i went to archades i just did it in the general shop thing there, and after 30 odd times and it appeared which is kinda weird!
really really confused lol but ah well got it now!! so thanks for all ur help :)

Are you positively sure that you haven't already gotten it to appear and you may be missing another one? I'd double check just in case, those other Sage requirements.

I don't have any "grimoires" or "monographs" or whatever. What are they and how do I start getting them?

ye BustaMo i think i might have done that! lol i think the sage one i already had and it might have been another one that was missing, either way i have them all now hehe so im happy :P
and Trance_me_up to get them you have to do certain things like
talk to any shop owner 100 times
or like talk to the magic shop owner a certain amount of times and armour shop person etc
can't really remember the exact numbers lol :D
armour shop, wep shop, magic shop, any shop x 100, monster bulletin board x 20, and x40 and then the weird one wihch u need to get 3 items for i think
hope my very unclear explanation thing helps a tiny bit lol >_<

Talk to any shop owner, you'll get it eventually. Though there is another way, I'd rather not discuss it.

Back