Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Pairing club for the hawtest pairing ever. Aerith and Tifa. AerTi for short :D

Rules

No mentioning Clerith/Cloti at all
No explicit pictars.
Thats it. Oh and standard forum rules apply.

Members

1. Aerith Gainsborough
2. Rydia
3. PreZ
4. Naked Snake
5. Esp
6. Addleboy
7. Grimoire Valentine
8. Tetra Master
9. SorceressEdea7
10. Z
11. OverFjell
12. Toshiro Hitsugaya
13. Edward Elric
14. Sephiroth Alpha
15. Squalls Gunblade
16. Philippines_Rules
17. eisprinz
18. Lady Aerith
19. Cerridwen
20. Dragon Mage
21. Fusionist.

Graphics/Pictures (will be added too)

Nobody_Loves_Cloud_by_AtomicFirebal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, that Christmas one turned out much larger than I expected it too. XD

Ok now for some Aerti proofs.

-It was Aeris that wanted to go rescue Tifa from Don Cornero not Cloud. Why wouldn't she want to go save Tifa when she saw what a hot chick she was.
-Aeris wanted to look good when she did rescue Tifa so she made sure to pick out a very sexy red dress.
-Seeing that Cloud could be possible competition for Tifa, she made sure to put him in a dress so he would give the impression that he was gay and Tifa would give up on him if she were attracted.
-Aeris was quite relieved when Tifa said that there was nothing between her and Cloud because that means that Cloud was not an obstical for her.
-Tifa had always been surrounded by guys ever since she was young. I didn't see one girl in Nieblehiem in the flashback. Even when she joined Avalanch she had to live with four guys and Jessie wasn't much to look at. So of course meeting Aeris would reawaken her to her true sexuality.
-In order to disguise her sexuality, she made that promise with Cloud so no one would suspect anything. Tifa is very shy after all and wouldn't want anyone to know.
-Tifa realized how lucky she was to be wearing a sexy blue dress when she got to meet Aeris.
-When Aeris is taken by Shinra she is upset that Cloud didn't take her along to rescue her. And it's Tifa reaching out to Aeris while she was in the helicopter.
-Tifa makes Cloud walk ahead of her in the Shinra building while going up the stairs because she would rather Aeris stare up her skirt.

Someone else continue. :D

I'm convinced. I can't add to Rydia's outstanding observations. Except to heighten the fact that they are so perfect together because there is no way they would ever argue about wearing each others clothes when going out. The similar Cloud/Zack pairing just doesn't work though, the arguements over who used the last of the hair gell would cause a break up in 5 seconds flat.

Warbourne, I don't want any Graffix for this club until my Sig gets made!

Also, This thread is still hot.

Back