Screw Cloud! We're Lesbians Now

I think I mentioned this before, but in Disc 2 when Tifa managed to escape the gas chamber, as she stood on the mako cannon thing, she heard a voice tell her to run to the edge. I don't think Tifa ever said an actual name, but I always thought that it was Aerith talking to her :3

And I loved that little scene in Advent Children close to the end when the little water drop fell on her nose, and she looks up and Tifa knew it was Aerith there.

Ghod, they are just so damn cute together :mark:

I would love if Square gave them just one line of dialog to each other in ACC ♥

*throws a phoenix down on this club*

TifaxAerith forever!

Besides, what girl would want to be with a guy that was a total basket case? They can do better than Cloud! With each other!

Remember, Aerith was the one that wanted to save Tifa from Cornero's mansion. ;)

Last edited:
I've come round to the idea that this is one of the hawtest pairings of the game. I'd love to join! Would be interesting if they'd really get together.

Sign me up! They do indeed make a beautiful couple. Clouds a loser lol XD

Tifa_Aeris.jpg

___Someone_to_Somebody____by_Aerith_x_Tifa_Club.jpg

2833756aeris_tifa_carreramotos2.jpg

AerisxTifa_by_Karosu_Maker.jpg

Tifa_clothed_like_Aeris_by_Iskra_Revoir.jpg

Had to throw the last one as its awesome!!

Can we consider a new club name? Cloud has nothing to do with why I like pairing Aerith and Tifa together xD

Oh, oh! Question to you all - you think Tifa and Aerith could have met in Midgar after the whole Nibelheim incident? I keep envisioning young-Tifa going to the church and seeing Aerith tend to flowers and things go from there xD

Can we consider a new club name? Cloud has nothing to do with why I like pairing Aerith and Tifa together xD

Oh, oh! Question to you all - you think Tifa and Aerith could have met in Midgar after the whole Nibelheim incident? I keep envisioning young-Tifa going to the church and seeing Aerith tend to flowers and things go from there xD

We'll have to talk to AG about that ^_^ Maybe he'll even hand over the club to someone. I think the original club name was supposed to be a response to the Cloti and Clerith wars, but as far as I can tell, those don't seem to be as popular anymore.

Let's think of new ideas for the club name though.

I though about object that go with Aerith and Tifa and the first thing that came to mind was flowers and bars... but the first thing I thought of with those two words together was strippers XD.

But I definently think Aerith and Tifa could have met after the Niebleheim incident. Was there ever any indication that in the game that the two girls had never met before? (Like was there any introduction between the two of them?)

And I've posted it before, but awesoem fanfic between the two. (It's not just yurilemon)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3038434/1/Love_Not_Often

I was just at fanfiction.net and they have a lot of Aerti fanfics!

Last edited:
Back