Scrubs!!

it is quite funny i have only just started watching it and my friends say it is awesome

I have such a HUGE dislike for this show, I just dotn find it funny. Dr Coxs and the janitor are the only funny characters, Elliot needs to die!

I've been watching it since Series 1. My God... I can't put words to such love. If I recall, it's on tonight. =D

Ii love how Kelso gets such a kick from belittling others. Even as much as a "you're fired" tickles me, merely for the way he says it. I could seriously go on quoting Kelso all day...

*dials a number*
Kelso:"Dear, I don't think I've ever told you in all 26 years how I truly feel. The truth is, darling, I love you with all my heart. I know I've been an ass at times, and I'm truly sorry. I'm going to take you out tonight to an expensive restaurant. Put on your best dress. I'll come to pick you up in half an hour."

Dr. Cox: "Bob, that was beautiful."

Kelso: "Thank you Perry. Tell my wife I'll be home late tonight."
*walks out*

I... cried with laughter.

I've been watching it since Series 1. My God... I can't put words to such love. If I recall, it's on tonight. =D

Ii love how Kelso gets such a kick from belittling others. Even as much as a "you're fired" tickles me, merely for the way he says it. I could seriously go on quoting Kelso all day...

*dials a number*
Kelso:"Dear, I don't think I've ever told you in all 26 years how I truly feel. The truth is, darling, I love you with all my heart. I know I've been an ass at times, and I'm truly sorry. I'm going to take you out tonight to an expensive restaurant. Put on your best dress. I'll come to pick you up in half an hour."

Dr. Cox: "Bob, that was beautiful."

Kelso: "Thank you Perry. Tell my wife I'll be home late tonight."
*walks out*

I... cried with laughter.

Lol haha yeah Kelso is great and that quote is great, but im gonna have to be annyoying now and say it was actually Ted who says it "was beautiful"

I was dubious as to who it actually was. Even better with it being Ted.

"Ted, why're you whistling... your life pathetic."

xD

I remember that episode...

I'd have to say the funniest character is....I forgot his name. The guy with the wierd underwear thing....

And the janitor...

I remember that episode...

I'd have to say the funniest character is....I forgot his name. The guy with the wierd underwear thing....

And the janitor...

Todd and his banana hammocks lol
Virtually every character from Scrubs is funny in their own special way, except maybe Carla...

One of my favourite TV shows behind South Park. I actually renamed one of my usernames on a PES forum to Janitor. :D

I got seasons 1-4 on DVD. I think season 5 is out or coming out this month so my dad was gonna get me that too.

Great show.

Back