Secret of Mana

Majere07

Former RDM - Crysa
Gil
Secret of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 2) was a great game for the SNES, how many of you played it and your thoughts? :)

I didnt really play this one, but im asuming it's nearly the same and Legend of Mana, on PSX. That game was awesome, so addicting, loved the weapon forging! Me and my brother played 2 player game for hours a day, good old days!

I've played the 3 one, but not recently cause i've only been able to find the Japanese version on snes emu. I haven't beaten the game but it sure was fun playing it while I had it.

<3

Octavius

Just started it yesterday, only played for it for about two hours but not really impressed with it at first although sometimes it takes a while for these type of games to get going. But right now I would put Secret of Evermore over this.

haha this game was sick. i always try to look for it in my house cause i lost it somewhere but idk where it went. but i loved it nonetheless and wish i hadnt lost it.

somshot19.png

I'm sure everyone remember's this part. I thought that the Santa battle just hiliarious, my favorite battle in the whole game.

I loved this game for 1 reason.
Sprite!
Sprite is the coolest game character ever.
It was a good game, I only emulated it though.:P

Seiken Densetsu 3 was better in my opinion. I liked how you could choose all your characters at the beginning.

Back