Secret passage in Stillshrine

Vizunary

Silent Assassin
Gil
When you find Negulmur in the Stillshrim of Miriam, in that same area if you are facing south toward the GIANT statue that you had to make the sword move. The west wall just opened up to a staircase that leads to a secret area where I got a shell shield. Has anyone else found this, I searched the forum but couldn't find it anywhere. Cool freebie though if you can get the wall to open. I'm at lvl 99 across, just finishing up the marks and espers before bahamut, so it's kinda worthless, but find it early in the game and it'll help.

I got it really early in the game....but never used it...in fact, I sold the dang thing. I always search everywhere my first time through, unless the monsters are too tough, then I come back, but yeah, I thought it was awesome when I found it, but then I saw its capabilities and I pretty much just dropped it then and there....5, count 'em, FIVE evade points...

i found it early on as well, but like chaos said, i never used it. so away it went! *shrugs*

I had it too but i don't really remember how i got it. In a similar way i got the demon shield or armor with one of those goblin-like beings in the necrohol in a room that isn't in the map, just in time to go back and fight Zeromus

Back