Sexiest Female

Idk I've seen a lot of costumes for sale on ebay and they're all ridiculously pricey...and I doubt they look nice anyways. There are maybe 1/50 that are worth the money.

Your best bet is to make it yourself.
Like this girl...
I KNOW she made her costume:

1159298234702er7.jpg

You can't buy a Terra costume anywhere.
She did a great job.

Goodness gracious, that's awesome!!! =O Crap, if only I know how to sew. >.<

I love her green hair. Looks real.

I know I know!!!
It would be so neat to cosplay, but I don't have the face for it.
Most of the ones I keep seeing have pretty adequate faces, and can make themselves look just right. But some people have such prominant features, they just look dumb dressed up like Sephiroth. LOL.

th_Cosplay2006032.jpg

Wow, I really like that Terra outfit, she did a great job!

And has everybody completely forgotten about Lulu from FFX? Lulu is very pretty, in my opinion.

Aerith takes a close match though. I wouldn't mind looking like her.

Awe that really makes me want to cosplay Terra now! I've been wanting to cosplay her for a long time. I also want to cosplay Rydia but I don't know if I have enough confidence to wear her outfit.

Well I think the most beautiful character would be Aerith. I love her personality.
I actually think that Yuna is very pretty...only in FFX though, not in X-2.

I'm totally with Rhea on this one. (Damn girl, we have a lot in common! :P) I don't really like looking at females as "sexy" but more in a beautiful aspect. I think Aerith is the most beautiful character followed by FFX Yuna. I didn't care for her in X-2 though. Summoner Yuna was just endearing to me. I really adored her. Another girl that I think is beautiful would be XII's Ashe. She's really lovely and I liked her a lot. Lulu from X is another one I find beautiful. Yeah sure she has a huge breasts, but I'm a female and don't care about that. I think Lulu is very alluring. I love her hair and her eyes. Her make up just sets off her beauty.

lol. But I always wondered why Lulu was wearing makeup while she goes out on a grand adventure to defeat sin. XD

You know, me too. Maybe she has to all day stay make up and since you never particularly see them bathe, it stays on :P

Or it's tatooed on...like michael jackson's eyebrows. LOL.

Well she is a widow... well not really. But maybe she is trying to attract a new man during the pilgrimage?

Or maybe she really likes looking hot.

I wonder what race she is. o_O
She reminds me of a spanish girl. =x
Like Catherine Zeta Jones. lol.

My vote is Tifa, hey she offers you a drink in almost the first scene!

As for cosplay, I admire the skill and effort but nobody is going to look like Tifa, or Aerith, or Cloud or Vincent.... thats because (Shhhh) They are not real.

To be honest thats why the wonderfull Tifa of AC is not MY Tifa, or the Helen of Troy in (ermm.. Troy) is not my Helen.

Love the Fantasy but (and this goes to you girls especially) don't try to be them because you are so much nicer as you are.

P.S. Tifa though hey guys?

Her boobies are humongo...=x
Agreed... She's too disproportionate to be pretty. :blink: And did anyone notice how they seemed much larger in the final FMV than in the rest of the game??? Geez...

Anyway... I'm voting adult Rydia. Controlling Bahamut = sexy :inlove:

Her boobies are probably what saved everyone when the Tiny Bronco crashed into the ocean.
They're like floatation devices. LOL.

Most Beautiful Rinoa...but as far as sexiness id have to say Rikku

Most Beautiful Rinoa...but as far as sexiness id have to say Rikku:P

Last edited:
Back