Siggie Please =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says we don't have access to the picture on that server. Safety precaution against hotlinking, perhaps ? :wacky:

mikeaf5.png

I'll make the avatar later.

Thank you so much! Its gorgous!

Oh. And is there a link to this sig?
I wanna use it for another Website if you dont mind me asking. Same goes for the Avveh. Thankies ;D

Yeah...what URLS? In the website id like to use this at, I have to have links to put them in. Links to them on a website like photobucket. Would you have them? If not, dont go through the trouble just for me. No big deal ;D

The website I also wanted to use the sig at uses not where I can upload sigs like here, but only the box, and it dont show up with the pics. Id need to do "*insert link to sig here*[IMG]" in the box where you put sigs. I need a link to do that. I can get the avatar, but not the sig.
Im pretty sure that if you could like upload the sig to Photo Bucket or another pic hosting site, I could take the Address of that link and use it for the other website. Like I said, if you dont have them, dont go through the trouble for little ol' me.

The website is Kingdom Hearts Insider. Im not sure if you have an account there to check, but yeah, thought id give a link to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
The website is Kingdom Hearts Insider. Im not sure if you have an account there to check, but yeah, thought id give a link to help.

Sorry, had to remove that link.

Promoting sites that we're not affiliated with is against the rules. ;]

Also, just wanted to pop in here and give you a tip on grabbing urls from images. Just right click an image and select 'Copy Image Location'. If that's not on IE and you're using it... well I guess that's unfortunate.

Anyway, I hope that helps, and I also recommend reading our rules. :neomon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back