Sign if you agree that there should be a new Final Fantasy movie that isn't related to 7

LordofInfinity

Blue Mage
Gil
IMO, HELL YES!!!! FF7 keeps hogging all the glory and never lets any of the Final Fantasies share the spotlight.

Yeah right. It isn't?

Anyway..I'd go for a movie based on FFVIII BEFORE the main game. Ya know, set more in Lagunas time and stuff.

Agreed just don't do a movie on FFXII, it the worst of the series. To similar to monster hunt:mad:

I thought FFXII was the worst. :rolleyes:

I'm not too bothered by VII claiming movies to itself. As long as the movies pertain to a storyline, revolving around key characters, it's all good with me.

Yeah right. It isn't?

Anyway..I'd go for a movie based on FFVIII BEFORE the main game. Ya know, set more in Lagunas time and stuff.

I agree with you Rulia, a good FFVIII based movie would be good. Knowing Laguna's past (every detail) would be great or a story before FFVIII. It would be good to see more than one summon/GF.

Anyway, FFVII Movies are great but, I think that another FF game would be better.

So far for FFVII we have:
Two Games (or perhaps even more)
About two movies....me I am not sure...

I wanna see a movie based on VI that would be nice!

I don´t wanna see a movie based on FFVIII because it would most probably ruin the idea in my mind of the characters and they would probably make Rinoa all angelic...and that would most likely suck!:mad:

I'd like to see a movie or a game centered around Ultimecia and her rise to power. Now, would that be a prequel or a sequel?

The only ones they COULD make a movie about that wouldn't annialhate the game would be VI, IX, or X... They cant do one on an online game(XI), and XII was just HORRIBLE. A movie would make me go crazy >.<

Back