Smoking Can Kill You

So how about it...?

• Smoker!

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Ewwww!

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • I smoke when I'm loaded (socially, that is).

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
smoke is somethe that relax you, getting high dude, is btter if you dont but it do ans its cool, i dont care if i get cancer someday ill die

I loathe smoking for both personal and medical reasonings. It's one of the most asinine things a person can do, in my opinion. By smoking, you're telling me you don't care what happens to your body (as the first poster on this page basically told us) and have lost a portion of your sense of individuality and morals.

I wanna get out for a break while I'm at work.
So then take a walk :P
I'm doing it to defy someone who just gave me a lecture about how bad it is.
Stubborn old soul, eh?
I'm in a bad mood and I want to calm down.
Punching bags and boxing gloves can go a long way, honestly.

Weird as it sounds, I feel that it regulates my breathing and that can produce a calming feeling.
I think a nurse once told me that smoking has the same effect as a prescribed inhalor - it expands your lungs, like an inhalor, hence that sense of regulated breathing. There's a side-effect though, and that's the nicotine and gas inside your lungs :) Ravishing.

Well thanks for telling me something I didn't already know. Yea I smoke about 4 cigs a day.

I'm not a smoker, its pointless to waste so much money on somthing quite frankly not very nice. I had a brief smokers period in school but I just stopped, really didn't like it. I however do smoke spliffs occationally, I quite like getting stoned.

Since stopping I've only had a few fags, probably no more than 4 were smoked by myself last year. Why I even smoked them is because even tho I dont smoke regulary I still get that craving for it, especaially when Im annoyied about something. Normally Id get through it without having one but when I've had god knows how much alcohol and theres litually tons of cigges doing the rounds, I just cant help but have that 'oh fuck it' attitude.

So then take a walk :P
Stubborn old soul, eh?
Punching bags and boxing gloves can go a long way, honestly.

I think a nurse once told me that smoking has the same effect as a prescribed inhalor - it expands your lungs, like an inhalor, hence that sense of regulated breathing. There's a side-effect though, and that's the nicotine and gas inside your lungs :) Ravishing.

Take a walk? Not allowed to "leave" while at work.
Stubborn? You betcha.
Punching bags? That'd be nice, but again, I'm not always in a bad mood while only near punching bags. I highly doubt they would let me set one up at work, or have one dangling in the passenger seat of my car (yes, I'm an angry driver!!).

And again, I did say it's a habit. I don't dislike it enough to quit.

And Moonchild, don't kid yourself. If you smoke at all, you're a smoker.

I don't smoke and smoking does have consecuenses for your health, but really don't care much about it, some of my friends smoke, and as long as they don't do it near me I'm fine

i dont smoke ether i think it yucky and it stinks.....it killed some people in my family to so i really dont like it.......huuu so depressing......:(

Im a smoker and i enjoy it although now i wish i could stop, its pretty hard and i have only smoked for 3 years so i feel for those who have smoked for 20-30 years because it must be difficult to curb it

Back