Snatch

Jack's Smirking Revenge

i am the one who knocks
Veteran
Gil
Anyone else like it? I absolutely love it. I love all films like this (namely Lock Stock and Layer Cake). I suppose if you're not a Brit, then it might not really appeal to you, but you should definitely watch it. The story is a bit confusing at first, so I'll keep it simple
A diamond gets stolen from some Russians. The Russian wants it back, and hatches a plan to get it back. Through various events of other people trying to get the diamond, all sorts of people get caught up in it and it ends up in a big kill-fest. It's got some really good dry, British humour to it too. Oh, and for the ladies, it has Brad Pitt topless too...

I think Brad Pitt made this film great, I mean Brad as a pikey!? I was like wtf, how random casted can you get?! Vinnie Jones is again brilliant and has some of the best lines, mainly regarding the Russian!

Its not my fav Guy Ritchie film, it ranks 3rd for me, Mean Machine being the fav followed by Lock Stock. The soundtrack is brilliant and the opening is just one of the best Ive seen in British cinema.

Guy Rithice is the British Tarantino <3

Anyone else like it? I absolutely love it. I love all films like this (namely Lock Stock and Layer Cake). I suppose if you're not a Brit, then it might not really appeal to you, but you should definitely watch it. The story is a bit confusing at first, so I'll keep it simple
A diamond gets stolen from some Russians. The Russian wants it back, and hatches a plan to get it back. Through various events of other people trying to get the diamond, all sorts of people get caught up in it and it ends up in a big kill-fest. It's got some really good dry, British humour to it too. Oh, and for the ladies, it has Brad Pitt topless too...

Hey, I'm not a brit, and I love this movie. In fact, I own all three of those movies that you mentioned. I liked Benicio Del Toro's character alot also.

What a perverted name for a movie. LOL.
But in all honesty, I don't understand british humor, not one bit. o_O

Hey, I'm not a brit, and I love this movie. In fact, I own all three of those movies that you mentioned. I liked Benicio Del Toro's character alot also.

He didnt mean it in an offensive way, its just some people who watch Brit films dont have a clue whats theyre talking about or understand the humor.

Meh, most people don't usually get British humour because of the irony, and this has it all over the place
Brad Pitt as a pikey was a great idea. His accent is fantastic! I love it when Jason Statham is cast in a role like this, and Vinnie Jones just completes the cast. I love his torture technique xD

Yup, a top class Gangster flick.

Casting Brad Pitt as a pikey was a stroke of genius, and Brick Top was a class character.

Back