So...What do you wanna be :)

Hey! I'm gonna be one of those murderers one day! :P Nah jk i wanna be something like a writer when im older :)

My biggest wish is to become a singer. Of course I can sing! :P
I thought of entering the X-factor, but those judges are too harsh.
If I don't make it then I'll try to become a school principal :P

I'm doing a TV & Film Production course at uni, so I'll be somehow involved in that field. I'm a little unsure exactly where though. Initially I had just wanted to be a behind-the-scenes sort of thing, like with cameras and such. But lately, I've seriously considered scriptwriting. There's an optional module in that this year, so if I like how that goes I'll take it as an elective next year and see where I get.

I'm gonna be a barrister and send all the murderers to the devil's claws (possibly a little overdramatic but hey, doing GCSE drama).

I got an A in GCSE Drama ;D

I contemplated being a lawyer for awhile, I'm even doing Law in college. But unless those lessons end up getting really interesting, I won't want it as a career. And, it takes like, 7 years to be a lawyer. 7 more years of school after college? No thank you =]

Well, I'm already in the process of getting my master's in teaching, sooo...a teacher? :3 I've got my Bachelor of Arts in English, and the area I wish to stick with is that. I'll be focusing on grades 9-12, but they encourage you to pick a consecutive age group in order to keep your options open. For me that would be middle school, although I'm not necessarily looking to teach those grades; it's just a back-up plan.

Not sure really, but I would like to use my Ancient History degree for something if I do well at Uni. I don't want to leave uni and not use all of that knowledge and love for the subject.

well im working on finishing up on my east asian studies major, with a focus in Japan. I hope after that to maybe to a two year program helping teach english to Japanese kids, maybe work as a photographer when im there as well getting a minor in photography.

Alright I just had a change of heart a few days ago. I'm now thinking of doing voice-acting...you know, voice-overs for anime, video games, cartoons, commercials, etc. I actually played with the idea several years ago but was never really serious about it until now. I know the three major cities that are big on producing voice-overs would be Los Angeles (which I'm familiar with), Vancouver, and Toronto. There's other stuff going on in other cities too, but not as big as those three, I heard. Getting an agent would be preferable but I'm not too sure about that one. A few friends from Cali may have some connections since one of them do studio recordings and stuff, and even offered me to sing a song for his band (he's shugafree here on FFF) but we never did get around to that.

But yes, voice-actor would be the main thing but I may consider doing some singing voice-overs as well. Depends if I get back to singing. >.> Must practice again. I can take some theater background when I go back to California in 3 months and acting classes as well. Should be fun. I'm definitely giving this one a try. If it doesn't work out, then I'm back to Interior Designing. I just figured it'd be something different.

I was going for something in Law but now i'm not sure...
I'll probably end up in something completely different than law.
We will just have to see were the winds of time blow me :P

Alright I just had a change of heart a few days ago. I'm now thinking of doing voice-acting...you know, voice-overs for anime, video games, cartoons, commercials, etc. I actually played with the idea several years ago but was never really serious about it until now. I know the three major cities that are big on producing voice-overs would be Los Angeles (which I'm familiar with), Vancouver, and Toronto. There's other stuff going on in other cities too, but not as big as those three, I heard. Getting an agent would be preferable but I'm not too sure about that one. A few friends from Cali may have some connections since one of them do studio recordings and stuff, and even offered me to sing a song for his band (he's shugafree here on FFF) but we never did get around to that.

But yes, voice-actor would be the main thing but I may consider doing some singing voice-overs as well. Depends if I get back to singing. >.> Must practice again. I can take some theater background when I go back to California in 3 months and acting classes as well. Should be fun. I'm definitely giving this one a try. If it doesn't work out, then I'm back to Interior Designing. I just figured it'd be something different.

Wow, that's realy cool. I hope your dream comes true ^_^

Besides singing I want to be a lawyer :P at least people say I have talent solving problems and pointing out who's wrong and who's right.

Seondary Education teacher. Specialzing in English
(i.e: A high school english teacher)

I don't really know what I want to be, but so far I'm leaning towards equine veterinarian. At least that is what I'm going to school for. If I'll actually go into that field I have no idea.
You and I clearly do not speak enough - equine veterinary is, quite possibly, the most beautiful combination of words known to man.

My biggest wish is to become a singer. Of course I can sing! :P
I thought of entering the X-factor, but those judges are too harsh.
If you can't take "I didn't like it" then you'd never make it as a singer. You'd have to deal with bad reviews all of the time.

EDIT:
I've dropped Biomedical Sciences from my course choices and I've opted for the following:
Genetics
Human Biology with Sociology and Psychology
Forensic Investigation
Developmental Biology

All of which can lead down the road to Forensics and, therefore, it's likely that I'll end up as a Forensic Investigator.

Last edited:
Right now, Im training for film/video production. A little graphic design.
Hoping to start Columbus state for 2 years and transfering to Ohio State University For my full film stuff.

i wanna a art teacher ^.^

i wanted to be an animator firstbut i realise i wasn't good at that but i am a good at drawing and stuff........well i think i am

You and I clearly do not speak enough - equine veterinary is, quite possibly, the most beautiful combination of words known to man.

If you can't take "I didn't like it" then you'd never make it as a singer. You'd have to deal with bad reviews all of the time
I guess you're right. Thanks for your help... I know that great singers face criticism and it's a part of a singer's life.
I shall try my best to become a singer and I will face those judges, or anyone else who doesn't like my music.

You could always go through the conventional route, as opposed to relying on an insanely biased and fixed television show. xD
I don't know what other way I could become famous...
If you have ANY information I would be so happy if you helped me.

Back