Something about the Aeons

Spike_ffFan

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
one day i summoned Ifrit, and he died.

when i finished the battle i opened the menu > Aeons

i saw Something written Near ifrit's name

its something like this ( 10 more battles to go)

what does that mean? if he dies 10 times he's gone????????

Nope.

That means that you have to wait for 10 more battles until he "reassembles" himself.

That's different though. :/

You still have the cracks, while Ifrit comes back good as new.

woah.

we have metaphors now? sweet.
I can't wait until we have allusions!

yeah that's right. that's how many battles to go before he becomes useable again. Unless you fondle a savepoint, then he regains consciousness intantly.

one day i summoned Ifrit, and he died.

when i finished the battle i opened the menu > Aeons

i saw Something written Near ifrit's name

its something like this ( 10 more battles to go)

what does that mean? if he dies 10 times he's gone????????

It means that after those battles have gone, Ifrit will return. If you don't want to wait that long, go to a savepoint and heal yourself.

Why were your aeons dying anyway?
Mine ALL have curaga, protect, reflex and haste.
The only time when you wouldn't have all of these is at the start of the game, when everything is well easy to kill.
My aeons have died twice. Between them.
Once versus the spectral keeper and once against Yunalesca.
Now my anima is almost impossible to kill. After haste, it has four moves to every one of the Abbadon fiends in Omega Dungeon.

Why is it that when someone answers the question people keep posting the exact same thing over and over and over again until you're brain is fried from reading the same thing so many times? I'm guilty too but 2 whole pages of the same thing is just madness...

Why is it that when someone answers the question people keep posting the exact same thing over and over and over again until you're brain is fried from reading the same thing so many times? I'm guilty too but 2 whole pages of the same thing is just madness...

Ditto. :)

It is pretty useful if you're out and abouot and there's no save points close by. However, in FFX the game features so many savepoints that it I myself didn't have to worry that much about waiting for the Aeons to rejuvinate.

It's because everyone here is just so darn helpful.

The game would have been much more fun if there was a risk of having your Aeons leave your team permanantly. lol.

I never really used my Aeons often enough to notice that... though its nice tidbit of info to know...

Um, wow. I didn't even know about this until now. Shows how much I paid attention on FFX. >.<

The game would have been much more fun if there was a risk of having your Aeons leave your team permanantly. lol.
That idea sounds a lot like your characters in Final Fantasy Tactic's. You go into a battle after recruiting soemone to help fight with you, and they die, you lose them permanently. It definitely would make an FF game interesting though.

Back