Sonic vs. Mario

sonic or mario

• sonic

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • mario

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
I'm probably one of the few people who like the newer sonic games. Every sonic game is better than any mario game end of story.

Hmmm... let's see. On one hand we have a fat plumber who eats shrooms and uses pipes all day long. (Sorry about the drug reference) On the other you have a hedgehog. An awesome creature who stabs anything that comes near it. I would say Sonic but I like Mario games better. Character wise though I like Sonic.

Gotta go with Mario. He's more iconic than Sonic (and that sentence makes me want to stab myself for writing it). I still like Sonic though.

the mario games are simply more fun than the sonic games, and far easier to play :)

Plus like some people have said - the recent sonci games suck, while Mario provideos consistant good games ^_^

Mario FTW

I really love both. I used to play Sonic on the Genesis constantly, a few times on that sega handheld dealy and on the GBA. And Mario? I've been playing Mario since he was on the NES.

I had the misfortune to sample the Sonic games on the Dreamcast & GC since my little cousin had both, and poor poor Sonic....

I'll go with Mario.

Although Sonic was the first of the two I played, and I love it for the nostalgic factor, I'm voting for Mario. No matter the Mario game, it offers so much more diversity to the player than any Sonic game has provided so far, and doesn't have shitty little 'branch' games which ruined its reputation.

Sonic was alright, but Mario reigns supreme any day.

Sonic fan, here. *waves hand*

...personally, I don't find a fat little Italian plumber who probably does mushrooms and who is somehow extremely acrobatic all that appealing. Sonic fights for animal rights. Mario has drugged up hallucinations and ends up beating up random turtles (koopas) and talking mushrooms (goombas).

Back