SOTW 115 Voting Thread

SOTW 115 Voting Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
The theme this week was Isolation. Please remember, that while posting isn't necessary to count your vote, it is encouraged. ^^

Here are the entries I received -

1)

678e1bd5.png

2)

alone4.png

3)

fwnbba.jpg

4)

drugs2.png

5)

Peekaboo.png

6)

SOTW-115-entry-LockhartAvenue.png

7)

IE.png

8)

ekko00.jpg

9)

Isolation.png

10)

isolatedsotwtag.png

11)

emobasturds.png

Great sigs there. My vote is going for 7 as its so colourful even though its sad at the same time. Very eye catching and just beautiful.

Honestly, there's something I like about ALL the entries. They're fantastic. But my vote went to 6.
I looks very clean, well made and captured the isolation them perfectly. The text work is excellent and I like the scan lines very much. I didn't enter, but this one is very similar to the idea I had in my head.

Great work!

7 and 10 both stood out to me!

They're both brilliant and I really wish I could choose both, but sadly I can't. >_<

I ended up going with number 10 in the end.

It just had a little something more detail and I really couldn't stop looking at it 0_0.

I love the blue and white theme and how clear and sharp the effects are.

The image used is simply brilliant and the lighting and blending are done extremely well!

It looks like she's emerged from one crazy busy world and into a peaceful isolated world.

Love the text! It really looks beautiful and the border is very fitting. I also like that touch of green on the right. Very pretty and I tend to lean towards signatures that are vibrant and have more than two colours.

Everyone's entries were awesome this week! They all fit the theme well!

To be totally honest, the only one I like is 5, so that's who I voted for xD

It has a focal point, text that doesn't feel like it was slapped on in the last second, and there isn't 'too much' negative space. I also like the colors <3

Wonderful job :D

Fuck sake :rage:

This was really hard

I went with number 7 in the end, I really liked the background and the bright colours and how it still really works for the theme even though it IS bright. The text is well sexy as well

Whoevers tag is number 2 got my vote. Probably the best looking, and graphically, most accurate with the theme.

Congratulations Coco! You win this week :jess:

1) Ryuuki Corvin
2) Hana
3) Stevie Nicks
4) .Rinoa
5) Demonata
6) LockhartAvenue
7) Coco
8) Sabriel
9) DaltonR6
10) Lagunas Dream
11) Lagunas Dream & LockhartAvenue