SOTW 79 Voting Thread

SOTW 79 Voting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serah

l'Cie,
Veteran
Gil
This week's theme was Valentine's Day! Please remember that you must post in order for your votes to count! Good luck everybody!

valentinesigcopytl8_lag.png

2utnbqvjpg_Ma.png

117aflz_Fus.png

1ih1tt_Mi.png

#1.

The city in the background, the black & White sorta color overall, the hearts placed in there with the romantic embrace between the dude and chick. Love the spiral effect in the lower left corner as well.

I voted for #1.

I felt the Valentine theme more when I looked at this signature. It's meant to be the start of something new and wonderful. Celebrations etc. This signature makes me feel all those things when I look at the young couple happily kissing by the water with the city lights behind them.

My next vote would have gone to #4. The colours are gorgeous and it also fits the Valentine's theme very well.

The other two were nice but I don't feel anything like I did with the others. >_<

I voted for #1. It was the text that won it for me, it makes it that little bit more special than the others ^^

I voted for #1
the city was pretty good it's a nice add, I really like it the most, also the text was pretty good so it got my vote.

It was a tough decision, between 1 and 4, but I went for the latter in the end. While 1 has a simplistic yet beautiful setting, 4 just looks like a fantastic book cover or something. xD

I voted for #3 even though I dislike the game itself. The signature is eye catching. I just love the brushing and how the heart was place around the characters.

Even though I do not like Shuyin and Lenne, I chose #3 - I think the sig was just magical, it looks so soft and pretty, and so peaceful :)

I voted for #1. It was beautiful, the black and white style works really well with it. The hearts on the bottom might have been a little too much for my taste, but it worked fine. The image overall was perfect, with the city in the back and the effects not overused.

9/10.

I have to say that one was the best one for me. The background colors were a really good choiche and the text was just great. Its a really beautiful siggy. There all very good but 1 was the best.

Tie between 1 and 3.
1. Well made and show really good work on it.
3. Also well made and shows little if any wasted space.

I ended up choosing 3.
Great entries people.

I'm voting for number 1, I think it is the most Valentines dayish of the four. I really like the colours and the effects, particularly the effects on the guys back and the 8 shaped patterns. :/

My vote goes to entry #4. I love how it captures the Valentine's Day theme in a simple, yet beautiful way. Entry #2 was a very close second though! =)

Back