SOTW 82 Voting Thread!

SOTW 82

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
Theme this week was Freestyle, and please remember that only votes accompanied by posts will be counted ^^

I received a great number of entries this week, and here they are! ^^

1)

NewYunaSignature.png

2)

Dark-Cloud.gif

3)

28a0s61.jpg

4)

nwj34i.jpg

5)

t6qxpc.jpg

6)

ipzbyq.jpg

7)

24myvc3.jpg

8)

hrwpl1.png

Oh I like entry number 1. That was was my desktop backgroind for awhile till I chamged it. Anyways its beautiful and the text is great. The background colors are awesome. So number 1 for me.

Damn i forgot the dead line was today >_<
Im voting 3, it caught my eye more than the others whilst scrolling down the page. Im lovin the colours and the effect used, the text could be better imo but overall its still of a good standard.
Number 5 wouldve been my second choice. Nice work guys

I voted 3, because I'm a stickler for detail and this had quite a bit for a transformers fan. I'm not a die hard fan for bumblebee, but this really is a very nice piece.

#5 got my eye and I was like "OMG niiiiice" love the background. #4 was also a great one, but I decided to go for 5 since the effects and background pretty much did it for me.

Number 3. Colouring and the picture is absolutely gorgeous <3

#1.
It's classically beautiful.
I loved the sparkles in the background and the text suits the picture well.
:D

Number two, all the way.

Great job on the lighting! The stock placement was unusual, but it works! Simple but quite good. :)

#1 for me! Yunie's just really pretty in that sig. I like the colours, but I think maybe just a darker blue would have been cooler looking, but I still like it! <3

I went with number 4. The detail and placing of the guy was awesome. And the chosen colors just fits Zhang Hei's personality so well.

I'm loving entry #7 ^^ The shade of purple used on it is quite striking, and the text placement is great as well. It's also the cleanest-looking out of the bunch, so thumbs up to it's creator!

3's pretty good. I love the simple border, and the background varies with both a light and dark coloring to it.

The text is well-placed and for the most part readable.

Voted Number 2. I love the Lightning and the Colors. Very Well put together, in my opinion.

Congratulations to Mitsuki for winning SOTW 82!

And for those interested, the signatures were made by -

1) Carrier of Hope
2) Axis
3) Mitsuki
4) Jiahe
5) Phoenix
6) Twin Fangs
7) Light Tifa
8) Kei

Back