Signature of the Week 91

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saga

ice ice baby
Veteran
Gil
This weeks theme was Xenosaga and here be the entries I retrieved. :awesome:

Please post in order for your vote to count!!

#1:
XS2.png

#2:
5wmntt.jpg

#3:
xenosagasig.png

#4:
2vbsocx.jpg

#5:
sigoftheweekchaos.jpg

#6:
1zqu3ph.jpg

Number 1 for me.

I was actually gonna go for the 4th one, seeing I really like how that one's portrayed, but the outside lining set me off. I didn't like the banner much for it, while the first one has a simple white line tracing around the siggy. In all honesty it was a toss up between 4 and 1, but in the end I chose 4 because I just really like the whole feel it has to it. I like how the text is taken care of in the sig, it's just simply great. ^^

I also really liked number 3. Overall all the siggies were good but those three were highlights for me. ^^

Number One got my vote.

It was a tough choice between 1 and 3 for me.

They both had similar styles and were equally as beautiful.

However I went with #1.

I love the smoothness of the signature and the colours are so serene. I love the lighting and the images are blended so well! Especially the image at the top right hand side of the signature. It just manages to make an appearance.

The text is absolutely brilliant! The font, the colour and placement are all spot on! That line running underneath makes it look even more amazing. Gorgeous border works well and the overall signature is brilliant!

I would use that for my signature any day. =D

Well done to all who entered!

I'm voting for number four.

Out of all the entries, number four stood out the most to me. I really like the lighting and the odd circular brushing looks very nice indeed. I really like the soft colours too, they are easy on the eyes and work well with the render.

the thing that struck me most in #2 was the perfect outline and colours, and it has nice fonts as well so i voted for it. well done to the sig owners!

No 1
Its simply beautiful, the colors, the blending, the image and even the text are perfect to me, its beautiful. Very well done <3

Xenosaga is my 2nd favorite rpg series ever. Yay im glad that the theme was Xenosaga. Ok well I went with number 1 in the end cause of the beauty in the siggy. The colors are great for the siggy and that is one of my favorite Kos-mos images. Number 1 is a beauty!!! so number 1 it is.

I vote for number 1. The colors, the blending, the text...there's just not a thing about this signature that I do not like. It's brilliant.

Special mentions to #4 and #6. I loved them too, however, I disliked the grainy parts in #4, and thought the yellow around Rubedo in number 6 could have been toned down a little, and then it would have gotten my vote.

I really have to vote number one aswell ^^ the combination of soft colours and the little blurs of light are really stunning. The text is really well presented and the border rounds everything off nicely. 10/10 for that one.

Number #2 for me. The colurs and lighting all really go together. Its very lovely^^

Number 1, love the colours and the shizz going on with the background

I'd have to go with #2. It was close between #1 and #2, but #1's seems bland, I don't like the way her head is .. it just looks grainy and I don't like that. The text in #2 could be better, bit too bright colour-wise. The sparks are very well done. ^_^

I had a lot to say about 1 3 and 6. These were very VERY well done.

I was about to choose 1, but gave them a second look over. I like how the flames in 6 reflect the character's emotion as well as how it surrounds the character as well as the gun. It encapsulated her very well. #1 was well done, but i think all it was lighting job. I loved them all though, good work to you all.

This is difficult because its between 1, 2, 3 and 4 for me!! But Im going to chose 1 because its so beauitful, I love it. The images used (can you see the second?) are well placed together and the colours are so yummy. Plus the text is nice and light, makes the signature whole. Very nice work people.

My vote goes to #1. The warm colors used in this siggie are absolutely gorgeous, and the lighting used around the image looks fantastic. Kudos to it's creator, because it really is a wonderful creation! ^^

I can't stop looking at Number 1. It's simply fantastic and the colors are subtle and light, but really out there. Not to mention that the lighting and blending is really superb. Brilliant text and everything just flows.

Back