Spira For Rent

i'd live in bevelle, the big city im the most comfortable in so since its the biggest i'd have a ball

I would want to live on besaid or kilika and become a summoner, or gaurdian...I would probably do the same thing that Yuna does, and destroy sin, thus changing the future, and Braska wouldnt die, and many other things would change also. I would be a hero and nobody would fade away... hmmm, but that means that Yuna wouldnt meet Tidus, never mind ill leave destroying sin up to them, cuz their just too cute together! ill just live in fear :)

Hmmm.I would probably live in Besaid, become a summoner and try to defeat sin myself.Ill probably die in the process but at least i tried, Right? I would definatly not join the crusaders or become a measter tho, i think theyve made enoug mistakes in the past, even if the past hasnt happened yet lol

Blitzball player in Luca, breath under water and talk to the fish lol...Would of though they could ;)

And being dressed up and person like Auron :)

I'd probably live in besaid also and become a summoner. Thing is once I do become one I wouldnt follow the path to killing sin. I would become a mercenary summoner for hire :)

I'd probably have become something like Auron. You know, a guardian to a summoner. But I'd have questioned Yunalesca from the beginning. If I had it my way, I'd have been with Auron and Braska and Sin would have died then and there. But not before I found a way to make the Dreamworld a reality. So it could have taken a while.

I mean, seriously, I know it was just part of the gameplay, but did anyone notice that if you destroyed the physical Sin, it never got back up to terrorize Spira. How long would that really last, do you think? Just take out the physical Sin and keep a watch to make sure that when it starts to regenerate, the party is there to knock it back down.

i'd be a ronso living on mount gagazet and i would be killed by my ronso arch nemasis whilst training (arch nemasis gets a bit carried away stabbs me with his spear and then pushes me over the edge of a cliff)

I would love to be Al-Bhed. But I'd love to become a summoner. If I couldn't be Al Bhed and a Summoner, I'd be a normal human and train to become a summoner, and try to defeat sin of course. I'd live in Bevelle, and be a Yevonite. I'd live in Bevelle, as i'd like to have been born there and grow up around the religion so i'd know about it and it would be easier to be a summoner. Or maybe I'd live in a small Island like Besaid.
I'd be killed by Yunalesca or Sin. Maybe i'd be unfortunate to be killed by a fiend such as the Sanctuary Keeper. And i'd come back as one of the Magic Urns, with increadable HP.
But if I was Al Bhed, i'd become a Guardian to protect someone and give my life to become their final aeon. Then i'd become sin which isn't so good but Power could be everything. I think it'd be cool to be something that everyone feared. I'd of course, before i sacrificed, live at "Home" but journey as a Guardian.

I suppose I have alot of wants and i'd only be able to make my full mind up if I was actually there.

Back