Squall Leonhart,Tidus, Tifa Lockhart, Vincent Valentine vs Cloud and Sephiroth

Which team will win in a all out battle?

• Squall Leonhart,Tidus, Tifa Lockhart, Vincent Valentine

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Cloud and Sephiroth

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Darkstorm12

Gil
in my opinion Cloud and Sephiroth are the 2 best killer people in the Final Fantasy franchise. to me Tidus suck a$$ and leonheart is not skilled enough. Tiffa has some potential but nothing serious and Vincent Valentine is oka because he can never die so I would say Cloud and Sephiroth will be victorious in a team battle.

I say the team led by Squall.
Yeah Cloud and Sephiroth are strong, but they definitely couldn't stand up in a battle against Squall, Vincent, Tifa and Tidus. Squall would use Lionheart on them, Vincent would turn into Chaos and blast their asses with Death Penalty, Tifa would pound them with Final Heaven and Tidus would use Blitz Ace... yeah Cloud could use Omnislash, but...Omnislash cannot compare to Lionheart. Sephiroth may present a problem, but Squall and his team could handle it.

XD here's what Aerith Gainsborough had to say about this matchup though.
Aerith Gainsborough on MSN said:
Squall's way to inexperienced. Cloud and Sephiroth would conquer him. Vincent would be reluctant to fight his friend, and his reluctance would lead to Sephiroth getting the first strike. Tifa wouldn't wanna fight Cloud and would be decapitated..and tidus? lulz. he'd die.

Last edited:
I disagree because if Cloud can fight 3 people like he did in the movie then teamed up with Sephiroth would be a unstoppable combination and the mots deadliest team in Final Fantasy period.

i disagree with that, i think as far as the video games are concerned squall matches up really well with cloud and squall+someone else from his team could take cloud. after clouds done, the rest gang up on sephy and its game over ;)

Chaos Vincent's power and speed is above any one of them. AC Sephiroth using his true hiding power, is at least equal to him(as stated by the creators).

In the end, it would be Chaos Vincent vs Full Power AC Sephiroth. Sephiroth have the advantage of Negative Lifestream and J-cells. He wins.

Edit: Forget everything i said. Sephiroth just become intangible and hit them with spell after spell until everyone is dead.

Last edited:
Back