Squall's Lionheart?!

liuleonheart

Blue Mage
Gil
Have you count the number of strikes squall could make during a lionheart, do you think its suits the its name, i mean, is it cool enough or is it much better if there were a couple of additional combo strikes?

27 strikes...I think
he can take cloud with 1 blow...Cloud is too easy for Squall.

huh?? what made you say that,, cloud has omni slash too right? but i dont know how many stikes it has,,

27 strikes...I think
he can take cloud with 1 blow...Cloud is too easy for Squall.

Couldn't be that many. I'd agree with 13 to 17 though. The Lionheart OWNS Omnislash.

hey im sorry but im going to have to go with squall. after all he does attack with alot of combos

I'm pretty sure it's 17 strikes, but it's been a while since I've used it and counted.

I think Lion Heart is perfect as is. Adding hits would just draw it out. I mean, it's already one-hit killing the Griever/Ultimecia junction. That's good enough for me.

I'm pretty sure it's 17 strikes, but it's been a while since I've used it and counted.

I think Lion Heart is perfect as is. Adding hits would just draw it out. I mean, it's already one-hit killing the Griever/Ultimecia junction. That's good enough for me.

well i think that clears me out, but..... i was just thinking why put some additional strikes is exclusively for Omega:D i just dream to see a long sword combo of lionheart to omega, a stronger opponent deserves a refined finishing blow,(thats whant im thinking,,ahehehe ...i guess) oh well thnx for the reply.

i say cloud and squall should have a mud wrestling match.

a mud what?! wrestling,, dont you think squall still needs to go to the gym for some preparation, well i think hes body is not yet that muscled enough to faced cloud,, but anyway i still like squall's coolness than cloud

Last edited:
I'd say it was definitely cool enough. I love his special attacks! Thought they were all interesting. I can't remember the names of the attack though... =/ Ah well, it'll come to me when I play the game again soon.

lionheart looked cool but i thought some lion would attack or something

They both kick ass but Squall's Lionheart is just too many stirkes for cloud ;P

i remember being really excited to actually get squalls weapon full upgraded (took me forever), but when he actually preformed the lionheart attack i remember think "is this it?", i mean it has lots of attack power but it just wasn't that spectacular for being one of the most pwoerful attacks in the game

Noe, I think that Quistis and Selphie still have better limit breaks.

you fight in the rpg
anyway if squall unleashes renzokuken and then it hits for 9 times then he does lion heart that means its 26 hits

Back