Staying Naked

The human body is a sin. Anyone who exposes it must be executed with impudence. That's what my pastor says, anyway.

I couldn't find a new members forum, so hi everyone! I'm the new

hello and welcome.
you can introduce your self by making a thread in the Seventh Heaven Inn.
if you ever need something else PM me.

i said the same thing,that when i'm naked i'm cold.
but after my post it turned into something else.

if any1 don't care about be seen naked go to the street and take off ur clothes..hehehehe

if any1 don't care about be seen naked go to the street and take off ur clothes..hehehehe
I totally agree with you! :D I mean, since you do not care about people seeing you as naked, then why not show off your body out in the streets and let everyone to see it?

hahaha.
this would be really funny.
if you'll walk naked in the streets call me too.
i wanna be there and have fun.

don't forget that you said that you don't care.

I feel the biggest thing on why a lot of people don't liek to be naked in front of nayone is the grand old feeling of vulnerability. One feels very vulnerable when naked, they have no protection, they aren't hiding any secrets, everything about them is out in the open for everyone to see. they lose a sense of security and privacy.

Most people find it so difficult to be naked because of self-conciousness of ones own body. If you have clothes on, you can hide all your flaws and imperfections. Where as when you're naked, everything is on display for people to see. It's all just...there...out in the open.
Privacy also comes into play. Some people like to wear a lot of clothes because they think that what their body looks like is personal [which is a fair point] where as others wear skimpy/no clothes because they want to flaunt there body. I guess this relates to attention, if you want loads, you'll get loads if a lot of flesh is on display, and vice versa.

I wear clothes all the time and nver get naked because i want it to cover some of my brouces from paintball.lol.other than that its all good.

Most people find it so difficult to be naked because of self-conciousness of ones own body. If you have clothes on, you can hide all your flaws and imperfections. Where as when you're naked, everything is on display for people to see. It's all just...there...out in the open.
Privacy also comes into play. Some people like to wear a lot of clothes because they think that what their body looks like is personal [which is a fair point] where as others wear skimpy/no clothes because they want to flaunt there body. I guess this relates to attention, if you want loads, you'll get loads if a lot of flesh is on display, and vice versa.

we want ur opinion not a lesson!!:huh:

DS is right.
we said how we feel being naked.
tell us your opinion about how you feel being naked.

I am nearly naked 75% of the time. But not in front of the general population.

I just like the cold, and added freedom of movement.

this thread it used to be very interesting a month ago.
now they rarely reply here.

*i don't like cold.

Back