Stillshrine of miram help!!!

xXLethargyXx

Gil
im at the still shrine of miram and have goten to a part where i have 2 statues that i can rotate- clockwise/counter clockwise. iv rotated them ever which way and nothing changes. can someone tell me how im suposed to mess around withthese statues, and what happens if i get it right?

You are supposed to make them face the centre. When you've done that I think a message says that a gait has been lifted, or something like that.

Aim the statues toward the big statue in front of the entrance. Just point the west statue east, the south statue north, and the east statue west. Simple. ^_^

By the way, I'm crediting this to my boyfriend, Bustersword07. I couldn't remember how to do this part. >_<

Aim the statues toward the big statue in front of the entrance. Just point the west statue east, the south statue north, and the east statue west. Simple. ^_^

By the way, I'm crediting this to my boyfriend, Bustersword07. I couldn't remember how to do this part. >_<

there are three statues??? oh crap... that might explain alot... lol, ima go find the third, lol.

You find all 3 - face them to the middle (which you can see from the statues) so if you don't know where to point them look around. After you have done so I think that you come to a teleport device. Find your way to the save crystal, the one that you had to fight, then touch it to re-gain health and mana. When you have done this go through the door and down the corridor thing but instead of turning right towards the teleport device turn left (rare game appears here sometimes, some kind of ghost) so you turn left and run into the door that's just opened then you fight mataeus you can beat it really easily, even without mana.

If this isn't clear at all, sorry.

Last edited:
Back