Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penelo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cis

I know you are but what am I?
Gil
I made this a poll so that I could see what are your best characters :) So who's your strongest character in Final Fantasy XII?

Well...kind of everyone. But prolly my strongest at this very moment would be Balthier using a cypress pole until I can get him Sirius.

Probably Ashe Overall. she was an amazing Magician and a more than Competent Swordswoman. Basch Wins for being the strongest Pure tank while Penelo was my strongest Mage. Fran was competent at both.

as for Vaan and Balthier? Never used them.

How could you not use Balthier...well obvious..you must not like him..lol..hes my fav!

Basch is the strongest in form of physical attacks.

My crew is as follows:

Vaan is used to attack and take high damage with poor defense. Little magic but good evade.
Basch is all out attack and heavy armour. Making him weak against magic.
Fran is my long range character with good healing magic.
Penelo is my spell caster. All magic and magic defense.
Balthier is my secondary healer, and spare attacker to take the place of an injured team mate.
Ashe is my all round person, slightly good at everything.

Basch is my main tank (Heavy Armor, Main Gauche), Vaan is my DD (Heavy Armor + MAG+), Penelo is my ranged attacker with healing capabilities.

Basch I think, I don't really know, they are all close..at least the strongest one has attack power 89 and strength 61 :P

All of my lv 99 characters since they will do 9999 damage with a decent weapon anyway
But anyone with a masamune is the strongest

I'll say Basch is my strongest character. He's in my main party, as is Vaan...but he's always one level ahead of everyone else; ever since he joined my party.

Basch is my strongest character in terms of strength and defense. Penelo is my strongest magic user. Balthier falls somewhere in the middle as he uses a katana, which is awesome when combined with the genji glove and magic equipment, but I also use him for support magic.

Well believe it or not, Ashe is my strongest character ^_^ The weakest one would be Penelo -_-

UBER topic revival or what?

Anyway Vaan is statistically the best in the game.

mine is Vaan and thats only coz i dont think my party looks right without him in it well not my party but the 3 used in fights and stuff

Vaan, Level 99, Masamune + Genji Gloves.
Yiazmat stood no chance.

well im still in the process of fully completeing the game it would have to be basch although my party is still in the 30s hes the only one i have the liscence for the zodiac spear for so yeah hes the strngest

Basch by far was my strongest character, followed by Ashe and Balthier. Yeah, like most, Basch was my tank in battle, Ashe was a tank/healer and Balthier was a long range/tank.

Vaan is the single best character in the entire game, because when completely at their maxed potential, Vaan has the greatest and best stats out of any character within the entire game.

Not only that, but Vaan is the best character to wield the mighty Masamune+Genji Glove. This makes him capable of dealing out 7000+ damage numerous times, because he'll be doing more 2-3+ hits then he ever will 1 single hits, making him unrivaled by anyone else.

Fran is one of the worst characters in the game, because when everyone reaches their full potential, she doesn't have anything that really stands out within her stats, since she's mediocre in magic, however she's one of the weakest characters, if not, the weakest character in the game. Ashe is the only female character within the game who has a solid amount of str coupled with magic to make her a force. She is also one of the better characters to boot.

In the end though, nobody is near Vaan's stats or capability.

My personal strongest was Vaan. He's got decent HP/MP values, and a good offensive, so naturally I kept him. The other two in my party at any given time were merely support agents, offering technical support for Vaan (healing, buffs, etc).

Back