• Balthier

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Fran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penelo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have to say that my strongest person is Balthier, followed by Penelo, followed by Basch

well dosnt this question really depend on whos lvled up the highest well alot of charaters appearentally like basch lol.

Depends on whether the question is referring to the most powerful in terms of strength or just statistically overall the best.

Actually, My strongest is Basch or Fran. Those two are some power houses. Mhm...

Vaan is pretty close though. He has a decent MP/HP value from the start. He's like a good beginner character.

Well my strongest character would have to be Penelo followed by Vann then Ashe. As for the rest...they are still in the 20's while Penelo, Vann and Ashe are close to being level 60...>_>

Having Basch do all the attacking while Penelo keeps him with haste, protect and shell with Vaan as a back up is a great way to destroy enemies.

its a shame i cant vote again because after starting a new game Balthier and fran are my strongerst characters

My strongest dude/dudette is either Balthier or Bashe

and just for the opposites sake, my weakest is probably Penelo

lawlzy

my characters levels are all the same (lv 78)

but the strongest is basch with the zodiac spear

then vaan with the tournesol who is bout the same but has higher evasion

The strongest characters on my team so far are Vaan and Basch. As much as a dislike Vaan he's still a great character. (Not personality wise at all...:dry:) Next in line would be Balthier. I made Basch more like a Paladin. Tank/Warrior but has some white magic. Balthier as my long range guy. Vaan is more of a red mageish/rogue-ish class. I made Balthier and Basch have some white magic just in case Vaan gets killed or has a status.

Ehfff probably Vahn, as I used to buy new weapons/armour for him first, as he was always in my party. Basch was a close second, though.

Ashe is my strongest, all around. I never take her out of the party. She's a backup healer, casts all kinds of offensive magic, and makes a halfway decent tank if I equip her accordingly.

Back