Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Vayne (FF12)

• Orphan (FF13)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other - Please explain.

• Total voters
I think that the overall creepiness and controlling power of FFIV's Zemus made him one of the strongest villians of Final Fantasy. He's such a different entity to a lot of the other, very human-seeming villians that made him seem unstopable.

Plus the final battle with him is epic and very difficult!

I'm going with IV's Zeromus/Zemus.

I still have to finish him off on my game...and its been years since I've played it. I never did get to see the ending :sad2: He really does rake you across the coals with all of his status effects...and I think his main attack which was something involving a meteor, which he uses fairly often. I know I even have my party pretty much maxed out...so I might have to start looking at some cheats just to be able to finish him off.

*shrug*

I've yet to get to Sephiroth in VII...so we'll see when I get there. I don't think he'll be too bad. Irritating, yes. ...and I'll probably have to try at him more than once...but :monster:

Kuja. Destroyed an entire planet (Not just burnt most of it like Kefka did), started a war that destroyed the 4 most technologically advanced nations on the original planet, took a direct hit from Bahamut that only managed to make him bleed a little from his forehead, created an entirely new race of beings (Black Mages), killed his creator and most importantly - blew up the Crystal from which all life derives from.

Compared to Sephiroth who set fire to a town and killed about 7 people, Kuja wins. The only reason I can fathom that Sephiroth is at the top of this poll is fandom, pure and simple.

Sin probably gets an honourable mention for fucking up the world for a 1000 years - although maybe that can be attributed to Yu Yevon instead?

After watching Kuja destroy Terra, his own home planet, I have to hand this award to him.

Sure Ex-Death also burnt down his own home, but that was just a patch of trees in the forest. Kuja hits a whole new level of pissed off and just offs a whole planet with amazing grace and walks away without a care in the world.

He's got like 3 forms and no one stands up to him until the end. He is...the man.

Back