Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
ilbwbm.jpg

Finally back for more business after 4 months break from my GFX shop. I did some request here and there though. Not sure if I've gained major improvement, but I guess we'll find out. For a little history-purposes, it's been a year now since I started GFX. Finally! I feel quite accomplished.

And now the fun part.

• One signature/avatar at a time please. I will work on a first come, first-serve basis, so please be patient. I will get to your request when I can.
  • I cannot stress this enough, but I refuse to work with bad-quality images. If I think that the image is not good enough, I will let you know and perhaps even offer you a better image. I am not going to force myself to work with something I just cannot do since it will most likely end up disappointing you.
  • I don't make signatures out of someone else's fan-artwork, unless I have that artist's permission.

Last but not least, do be specific as possible when it comes to your own preferences since that gives me a general idea of what you want. (Stocks/renders, colors, text, border, and size - although sometimes I might need to make adjustments depending on the stock, but I will PM you ahead of time).

Here's some work that I personally like, most of which are fairly recent. Hopefully you can get an idea of what kind of style I typically go for.

Smallville.png

PSPFFF4.png

2qk2pdt.jpg

Electrivire1copy.png

Yuffie2.png

wss8wn.jpg

a4ljyp.jpg

AirGear-1.png

HouseMD2.png

Samurai-1.png

Blade.png

zmb1vl.jpg

2ezrz8n.jpg

HalloweenNightmare1.png

Yuna.png

Stella.png

ww107o.jpg

10e4lfq.jpg

210lxsk.jpg

Griffin.png

98yk1v.jpg

Gundam.png

Doomsday.png

2sbsav4.jpg

vzang8.jpg

Angelcopy.png

2afyf7d.jpg

mwa93n.jpg

WindsorCastleLP.png

Saber.png
Britain.png
FireEmblem.png
Squall1.png
Seifer.png
Refia.png
Rinoa.png
Edge1.png
JudgeGabranth.png
Yuffie1-1.png
Tifa-1.png
Vincent-1.png

Piratesofthecarribean.png
ButterflyIcon1.png
Cloudavvycopy1.png
Mizuhoavvycopy.png
NinjaGirlAvvycopy.png
faz9u8.jpg
69qftj.jpg
1zou6w6.jpg
LinkAvvycopy.png
IyaAvvy1.png
Misasdoll.png
TazAvvy.png

Alright, care to make a Noctis signature, Mitsuki? :)

Size: 350x100 or 450x150 (either one is fine)
Stock: http://i44.tinypic.com/w15x8l.png
Text: Ruka
Border: White, black or blue the one that fits better with the signature.

Place the render in the middle of the signature, and surround him with blue ice/snow effects while not hiding his face/upper body much.

I'll use one of your signature as example;

Griffin.png

Something close to this should do fine, thanks. :)

The stock was kinda difficult to work with since it came with a black background, so it was really challenging to make it look as half like that Griffin tag in terms of lighter colors. But I used the same C4D for it.

So here's what I was able to come up with (this is also very similar to a tag I had made a few months ago. Just made some changes here and there.)

8xtyjo.jpg

And since you also wanted 'Gabranth' text...

2nbu03k.jpg

But yeah, that's as light as I can get it without making it look tacky. If you want anything changed, I can give another try and see if it comes out better.

Yeah, I couldn't find a render of that image, I could had rendered myself but the Magic Wand would delete a huge part. :/

No need to change it, thats perfect! Thanks a lot Mitsuki. ^_^

Can I request a signature?

Image: Xiao Qiao
Size: Whatever size fit.
Text: Jiahe
Description: Something with a soft brownish gold color to it like your Last Samurai signature you made. Thanks in advance if you can do this request!

Here you go:

o9pljp.jpg

Colors might be a little off from The Last Samurai one, but it's as similar as I can get it to.

Here you go:

o9pljp.jpg

Colors might be a little off from The Last Samurai one, but it's as similar as I can get it to.
Omg, thank you so much! This is better then what I tried to attempt with the image myself. I will credit you!

Last edited:
Ok :awesome: I have no inspiration to make this sig myself =[ And you mentioned being in a sig making mood xD I'd really appreciate it if you could give this one a shot for me.=]

Size: I don't mind =]
Text: Light Tifa
Other: whatever you think goes best with the image you choose to use.

I decided to give you some images to choose from, just incase some of them aren't High enough in quality. >.>
One Two Three Four Five

Thanks in advance, Mits. =] You can say no of course xD

And here ya' go.

If it's a bit too dark for your taste, let me know and I can lighten it a bit. I just can't seem to break from darker tags. =/

2pzcizc.jpg

2cxhxrm.jpg

Don't you dare touch it! Damn sexy!! Thank you! -squees;- I love it. It's perfect.

I love what you did with the Light Tifa part :awesome: That's awesome. <3

Thankyou Mits!! ^^

2jg816o.jpg

Forgot to post in here, but thanks again Mits for the above! Promotion for the win! Keep up the good work!

If I can haz one...

Size: 400 x 100 Pixels
Render:
Text:
Dissidia
Border:
Black, 2 Pixels
Stock:
Whichever you think will go good with it ;o
Example:
Yuffie2.png

Annnd. :tighthug:

Last edited:
Stormo:

I know the colors are way off from the Yuffie tag and I did try to make it lighter, but I thought it looked a lot better with colors. If you still want me to try and make it look like the Yuffie tag, I can do so.

ny8a6o.jpg

2z87r76.jpg

Has it been that long, well i amhere to make a request of course..:D
Image: Sasuke
Size: Whatever size fit.
Text: The power is Flowing
Description: Hm lets see, could you have some dark blues, blacks and purples..^_^

Avvy:

Stock
Could you make the colors dark purple and black..:D

Last edited:
Stormo:

I know the colors are way off from the Yuffie tag and I did try to make it lighter, but I thought it looked a lot better with colors. If you still want me to try and make it look like the Yuffie tag, I can do so.

ny8a6o.jpg

2z87r76.jpg

I LOVE IT! THANKS MATE!... :suki:

scythe:

16as6fc.jpg

v5lc2q.jpg

Couldn't really make the splatter around the text that you wanted without ruining the background. >.>

Waytodawn, I actually try to avoid working with two stocks. =/ It's extremely hard and it takes me hours to come up with something half-decent. If you can provide just one image please...? A good and clear image preferably. I also can't seem to follow up with your request with the clashing lines. I wouldn't really know how to do that since I mainly work randomly without any thought of what I want to do with the signature. It just comes to me as I go. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back