Summon Transformations!

I'm one of the ones then that is really behind the idea and thinks it will turn out great. It has a load of potential. I definately think this feature will turn out to be a very important mechanism in regards to gemeplay and will also generate immense set-pieces.

Siva...into a...bike? :blink: I hope this doesn't go too far and ruin the game, although a bike is pretty far in my books :P

it dusnt sound too bad bt if it turns in2 dragon ballz or pow rangerz i will personally kill the creatorz

how about knights of the round turn into a mega-powerful sword or something along those lines

This is my first chance to reply to this, but I say we need to give Square Enix a chance to show us what they have up their sleeves. Sure it sounds "uber-queer", but we just have to suck it up and wait it out. Many bashed FFXII's summons and I personally loved them.

It should be interesting, but I do hope that the summon's style and appearances are not ruined in FFXIII.

It has already been announced that Shiva will have the ability to transform into a bike (thanks to the assistance of her sister summon). Does anyone have any ideas on if and what other summons may transform into. Perhaps they may have other features all together! Any suggestions?

Alexander may transform into a colossal, black, tank armed with holy cannons that emits holy light.

Bahamut may transform into a powerful airship that rains down immense beams from the sky.

Ifrit may transform into a flame variant of the motorbike (or perhaps a stylistic monster truck) with sprouting flame features.
What? now SquareEnix is going to turn Final Fantasty into a Transformers Rip-off? :dry:

What? now SquareEnix is going to turn Final Fantasty into a Transformers Rip-off? :dry:

Well, they've only announced Shiva and her sister summon transform into a bike so we don't know if all the summons will be able to do the same. I was a bit shocked at first but like i've said I see potential. I'm waiting till a proper unveiling till I judge on it properly.

Back