Symphonyx's Shtuffs

Symphonyx

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Ok, Ima go ahead and put everything I've done since I've gotten photoshop back, about 15 give or take, I don't really know xD I've had photoshop for about... 2 months now? But that's not how long I've been workin with it, my old comp had it and it died during a thunderstorm, so he he he, anyway here's some of my work. For the most part, I do sigs lol

Sigs (old to new)-
dantesig.png

ventussig.png

sora2sig.png

Terrasig.png

cloud2sig.png

noctissig.png

genesissig.png
genesissigv2.png

zachsig.png

Large Piece (1 so far) -
lptest.png

Hmm... Are you new at this?? Okay sigs but I feel that the lighting in them is all wrong... But good effort.

lptest.png

Oh my frickin god :gasp:

I love this! I love the lighting on it and the effects around them, the characters seem to be sharpened a little too much, but it still works.

To be honest I like your older ones more, I like the smudging around the characters, and the lighting is well placed in the Ven and Sora ones.

The thing I notice with some of your sigs is that they're sharpened a little too much though, especially the Noctis sig.

But good job, keep it up!

I really like these two.

I love how Cloud looks like he's getting swallowed up by the background in the first one. Has a dark feeling about it. The patch of light in the right corner looks neat too.

I love the large piece too.

I love how clean and sharp the characters are against the background. Lighting is well done and the focal is still clear even though there's a lot going on around it.

Nice work. =)

Back