Tattoos?

xXBaiesXx

Video Game Vixen ;P
Gil
Does anyone have or wants to get a final fantasy tattoo? Some people are pretty hardcore and I've seen full back pieces dedicated to their fav ff character. So does any one have any tattoos?

im thinking about it.... but I dono..... I havent really decided yet.

if I was, id probably get like a moogle or something...

or Larsa Solidor's crest. that would be really cool.

Last edited:
I want the little symbolly thing on the FFVII title screen, just a small one and out of the way, like behind an ear or some shit, just need to get round to it

the wings on my back were Rinoa inspired

Hmm i do have a few tattoos but never thought of getting an FF tattoo. If i ever did, it would probably be the cloudy wolf symbol that cloud wears. Think that would look good.

I want to get the FFVIII logo on my back, maybe on the top right of my back. Im getting my first tattoo next month hopefully, a Muse logo on ones wrist XD

It's funny you ask that coz about 3 weeks ago I got my first tattoo - quite a big one of Lightning on my right arm. I just had the outline done but tomorrow I am going in to get the colour filled in. It's been done spot on to the picture I wanted and cost me a bloody fortune but I absolutely love it!

For my next tatt I might get one of Fang & Vanille or the L'Cie mark but not sure where.....:D

I want the little symbolly thing on the FFVII title screen, just a small one and out of the way, like behind an ear or some shit, just need to get round to it

the wings on my back were Rinoa inspired

:x3: wHaT!? U have Rinoa inspired wings? care to share them? I've just gotten into Rhinoa lol. I was nudged along after seeing her in Monty Oums Dead Fantasy (you HAVE to see it, she's in Dead Fantasy II) and then I read up on her Angel Wing Limit break F.A.Q. and she's pretty beastly.

On another note, I was thinking of getting a tiny one. A small DoomTrain, Ghost Train, Hell Train, Phantom Train, whatever you want to call him/it. if I were to get a person, I'd love to use Monty Oums vision of Tifa.

I have a final fantasy tattoo on my left shoulder, but it isn't just final fantasy. It is the Gunblade from FFVIII, Buster Sword from FFVII, and the sword off the cover of FFVI in the frozen flame from Chrono Cross. I will post a picture when I find a way to do so.

i got my first FF tattoo the other day, its squall and Rinoa with some cool Japanese stuff, let me know what you think :-)

Nice, I like the tree at the bottom. It has some nice style to it as well. I never would have thought of Squall or Rinoa to be in an anime type art style, though. Nevertheless, it is cool.

yer yer def colour im booked in for the 4th to get it finished so ill post up some more pics when its done

I never want a tattoo, because I am sure I'll regret it someday. So instead, I "tattood" my bookcase I use for school. Just a plain Final Fantasy logo though, nothing special. Get a lot of attention from the first years in my school though every year. It's cause I study Japanese, those kinds of people are generally very nerdy like that. This is going to be my last year though, so probably not going to use the bag much after graduation. Since I'm gonna need something a little more classy to take to work..

But still, to tattoo something like that on your body, you must really like it, since its on your body forever. Man I could never do that.

I want one so desperately, but I have no idea what to put on, also its very expensive and sometimes not exact as the pic :O...

but I want one so badly.....

Okay, here's the tattoo on photobucket. Hope you enjoy, just follow the link.
http://s896.photobucket.com/albums/.../?action=view&current=0730000334.jpg&newest=1

Nice one guys :)

If i ever got one and it was FF inspired, i think it'ld be Squall's Griever Pendant, but i'm not into tattos very much, well, not on myself anyways.

I have two final fantasy tattoos, hoping to make it into a sleeve eventually.

First one is of Squall and Rinoa with the quote " I don't want the future I just want the present to stand still so I can stay here with you"

His face looks toss so I'm going to get his head redone =]

jn3.png

jn33.png

Second one is Jenova, well a tattoo artists take on Jenova..

jnva.png

jn2.png

I wish

If I could I totally would get a FF tattoo.

I would probably get the Meteor Symbol from the front cover of the FF7 game on my back.

Or I would get a tat of Sephiroth on my back..........even though it would be muchas painful and would take forever and would cost major $.

If I were to get something small I probably would get the Shin-Ra logo on my left arm(right below my shoulder).

Back