Dirge of Cerberus Terrible Music

Yeah, Gackt did a good job with what songs were on the game, I enjoyed Redemption whilst the credits were rolling and what not

I enjoy DoC's soundtrack, but I never really listen to anything on there anymore except Redemption and Longing. Some of the background music IS lovely, though, but not interesting enough for me to listen to it over and over like AC's soundtrack, which was amazing.

I thought the music fit it enough, the stuff that played in the WRO headquarters was awesome if you ask me, maybe in a few of the fights it could have done with some cooler music but that doesnt mean the music they do have in there is bad, it just means its like...7.5/10 instead of 9/10 or 10/10. I'm at the point now where I'm getting obsessed with beating the extra missions just so I can unlock the music in the game :P anyone else have that problem?

The Edge song is a little annoying, I like the Shinra Building one, but when I hear the Shinra theme, I'm thinking of Tyra Banks on the catwalk. The theme for Yuffie is cute. I love Redemption and Longing. I have half the soundtrack on Imeem.

Last edited:
Ne1 know wer i can get redemtion and longing in english? XD

Translation: Excuse me good people. May I inquire where I can purchase or download a copy of the song "Redemption and Longing" in English? Thank you very much.

OFF TOPIC: How cool would it have been if the music faded out when you brought out the Rifle and lined your sights up with an unsuspecting Deepground Soldier's head and all you could hear was Vincent's heart beat and his slow breathing

ooh! i like that! tee hee

ok ok anyway. redeption was really awesome in my oppion. i wanna hear it in english too other than me singing the english translation over the top hehe.

Back