the amazing spiderman

Jack's Smirking Revenge

i am the one who knocks
Veteran
Gil
so i've just seen some early photos released from the shoot, and it's looking pretty impressive so far. i think andrew garfield will make an excellent peter parker (it certainly looks it from the pictures) and i'm glad to hear they're returning to the proper spiderman roots with parker basically being a genius and all that.

hr_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_15-550x317.jpg

hr_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_10-550x734.jpg

hr_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_14-550x734.jpg

I'm sure Andrew Garfield will be good and all, but struggle to see the point of this film. Is it not essentially a new origin film, just a decade after the Sam Raimi one? Are ideas getting recycled this quickly these days?

I'm sure Andrew Garfield will be good and all, but struggle to see the point of this film. Is it not essentially a new origin film, just a decade after the Sam Raimi one? Are ideas getting recycled this quickly these days?

It's a new origin film. Unless there's a new Uncle Ben and Aunt May with their nephew Peter Parker in the future :ahmed:

The trailer for it looked really good and I think Andrew Garfield will do well. Aslo Emma Stone is Gwen, so why not? :wacky:

Garfield is a much stronger actor than that piece of shit Maguire, so I am looking forward to his portrayal of Parker. I agree that the return to the origins is a strong move i.e. Gwen and Dr. Connors, but Rhys Ifans as the latter :hmmm:

He's calling his acting in general a piece of shit. I don't mind Maguire, but he's not the best actor in the world.

i cant take this guy seriously being spiderman with that hair? he looks like a GAP model in a spiderman halloween costume. im tired of all these superhero movies regardless, will skip this one.

Tobey Maguire was a good Spiderman, calling him a piece of shit is just ridiculous.

I agree with this statement.

Although... I think that they have burned spiderman out a little bit too much in the last ten years, to start it up again anyhow. I mean spiderman is cool and everything but three films (only 2 I thought were good) in such a short time spam. I think its just not the best time to market another spiderman with a different everything.

Not a bad idea, but I think its a little soon. I have seen a lot of spider man lately I guess.

if you hate the fact that they're rebooting spiderman already, there are already plans for another batman reboot after the dark knight rises, because dc want to do an avengers film.

This new guy looks like a good parker, the movie sounds great and all, but the suit...why? They try to make it more accurate by having web shooters and whatnot, then they have that suit. What is this--I don't even-

Spiderman isn't half as burned out as Batman.

Oh don't get me wrong I don't hate it the idea. I will probably watch it.

I am just saying that its not as marketable as it could be, not letting the people (who are not comics fans) much time to recooperate from the saga.

And honestly I think batman is just cooler.

I want to see it. It looks like it will be more faithful to the comics. And on Batman, the new movies are good, but they're really long and hard to sit through without occasionally getting bored. At least for me.

The Dоctor;945883 said:
if you hate the fact that they're rebooting spiderman already, there are already plans for another batman reboot after the dark knight rises, because dc want to do an avengers film.

DC = The Justice League not freeking Avengers thats Marvel lol..I preffered DC over Marvel since I was young.. liked Hellboy,Blade and some others from Marvel but in general I always loved DC stuff.

This Peter Parker looks too young...shit they can never get it right..they should get a good example from The Dark Knight and learn from it ...that movie is the most perfect adaptation imo and pretty realisticly approached unlike most of the marvel adaptations which are mostly childish and not that realistic...I am mainly talking about lack of blood..I dont want gore but they never show blood in all..like in Hellboy and Spiderman..

Blade did have blood so kudos.

I agree with this statement.

Although... I think that they have burned spiderman out a little bit too much in the last ten years, to start it up again anyhow. I mean spiderman is cool and everything but three films (only 2 I thought were good) in such a short time spam. I think its just not the best time to market another spiderman with a different everything.

Not a bad idea, but I think its a little soon. I have seen a lot of spider man lately I guess.

Not to mention the spiderman musical. :ness: (Which no one likes to mention...for good reason)

Still, I am hopeful for this new rendition. It seems promising, and it is in a rather different direction. (And not in a Spiderman the Musical way either)

Tobey Maguire was a good Spiderman, calling him a piece of shit is just ridiculous.

Maguire was not a BAD actor, and he was a pretty good Peter, for my money. The problem I think was the producers, who pretty much shafted everything. THe 3rd movie's nonsense I think can be blamed largely on them but I'll admit, Maguire probably overdid it.

I'm not entirelly sure about this movie but my impression is they're just preparing for the Avengers movie they're touting about.

Spider-man is never in The Avengers as far as I recall, and regardless has not been cast in the official line-up announced. I quite like the first person crawling view, so I hope it's being filmed in 3D

Can't say I'm very interested in this film. I'm getting kind of fed up with superhero films anyway. There's so many, and most of them are really average. I don't think I can be arsed paying more money to see a film to just end up walking out thinking "meh".

Is this supposed to be for Spiderman 4?

Mod Edit: Can you try to add a bit more to your posts? Very short things like this could be considered spam. :lew:

-Pockets

Last edited by a moderator:
Back