the amazing spiderman

It's not Spiderman 4; Spiderman 4 was cancelled. This is a reboot with all new actors. I'm super pissed that JK Simmons isn't coming back as Jonah. They aren't having Jonah in this movie at all, though, so I guess none is better than some bad replacement. No one can replace him as Jonah.

Tobey has a face like the moon and shows even less expression in his acting. He probably thinks an emotionally charged performance is a kind of energy drink.

I quite like Super-hero films. So even after seeing a lot of them, and this particular story before, I am still looking forward to this film.

andrew garfield looks like such a good peter parker. the p.o.v stuff towards the end was quite bold, i was really impressed. i wish i could say the same about the cgi though

Well I am still not that satisfied with the chosen actor...that is because I was quite fond of spider man the animated series and Peter Parker was blonde and Felicia? I believe? she was damn hot in the animated series :lew:

As this blonde Peter Parker had glasses he was never such a nerd looking guy as these actors in the movies..

Putting that aside...yeah that cgi is really bad man..it felt like a first person view ps1 game...even FF8 had better cgi.....

Back