The Clan Centurio

Choose a Side, Build your destiny

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're 5 levels off... besides I was training my pet when I got to 63 then there were problems after the hack that I told Koloth about and he let me keep the 2 levels I had gained from them.

XD GGS has not signed to Clan Centurio....what are they waiting to make their club official?
Keep laughing shit face *Sorry but I have to make it so aggressive ;)* But when I kick your balls again don't cry...just keep laughing!

OK how do we sign up?I'm in w/e that thing we should sign in for!

your going to need a big army to beat the SeeDs... ya see, if u woulda stayed and didnt leave randomly, then your clan would be bigger then the SeeDs xD

*You are talking to one of the Elite RPers of FFF. Do not tempt me Dark Squall;)*

A man clad in gray armor had arrived, he was wearing a heavy breastplate with the engraving of two swords carved on the surface, broad shoulder pads, arms and legs fully protected by steel plates, iron boots and a red cape decorated with images that depicted the long forgotten War of the Ancients (a war in which warriors, mages, dragons and elves fought for the control of the land). His helm fully covered his face, having two narrow but long wholes for the eyes, and a vertically space shaped sword was in the spot between the eyes, the sword engraving started from the top of the head and ended on the end of the chin. A sword was attached to his belt to the left of his waist, it was a large broadsword, the hand guard was shaped like two golden wings, extended as if the sword were a mighty archangel ready to fly to combat.

Sitting on a throne at the very center of the room, the other four thrones were left unoccupied by their rightful owners (The Three Judge Magisters Julius, Tielknight and Koloth {Koloth's throne in the very center of the five thrones}, then Dark Tidus, Leader of the Warriors, and Red Fox, Leader of the Mages), he noticed the arrival of Dark Squall, Leader of the GGS.

"So the last of the vermin has arrived. As a leader I say you are setting a bad example, seeing that as usual you are the last one to register your clan as part of this land. The KOTOR, The SeeDs, the Hedgehogs of Legends, the MSA, the Soldiers of Despairs have already signed up....ages ago..."

Julius nods his head showing his disappointment, then he removed his helm, his crimson eyes burning defiantly were set on the Leader of the GGS. Julius then grinned, closing his eyes and sighing then turning his face once again to Dark Squall.
"Allegiances were formed during your unexpected absence....not to mention defeat....the KOTOR, the SeeDs and the Soldiers of Despair fight under the same flag, forming the Altarian Allegiance. How do you expect to win this war?"

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back