The gold chocobo

jackwabbit

Gil
How long did you guys spend trying to get the gold chocobo? Did you defeat the ruby weapon first or did you do it by breeding?

It took me 3 weeks to breed the chocobos cuz i didnt find the sage until I had the balck one. I could get the desert rose and defeat the ruby weapon until i got Knights of the round so i needed to breed the chocos.

i used to HATE chocobo breeding, it took forever until I discovered the multiple item glich, so it didnt take alll that long tbh, over the course of 2 or so days I had the little swine...im just so impatient though I hate waiting to be able to breed the fuckers again...

I did get the one off Ruby aswel, but I got that after I bred my own

I also use the guide, so well done to you for doing it the hard way, i well dont have the patience for that xD

Uhm it took me a while, i had to get the information from the chocobo sage which seemed to take forever. I loved the chocobo breeding so i wasnt at all bothered about having to train them up to s class etc to give them a better chance. Once id bred a gold chocobo i kept breeding them til i had the best chocobo you could get pretty much, i didint even have to try and win the races, it was so fast. Except when that cunt Tom was racing aswell :dry:

I got it by breeding. It was actually easy. I got it the same day i started trying. I won every race which made it easier. Was worth it imo, kotr is sexy. :P

LOL...

It took me FOREVER! Not because I didn't know how to, I had it figured out after a while, but the damn bastards kept giving me Males. O.O I can't breed TWO MALES and get a Gold one. >_< I wish it was that easy. LOL... xD Good times though, I have to say it took me about... 2 days... I think.

RE: The golf chocobo

I can breed one pretty fast now and days. When I first got a blue chocobo I was amazed. I gathered the best yellow birds I could find (great, good, and wonderful), then fed them the best nuts. Finally after so long of playing I got a gold chocobo. I got the guide soon after and now I can do it in a day (if lucky) or two (if I get tired).

After so many times of playing FF7 I mate a gold Chocobo as soon as I get the highwind with tifa.

wow am pretty sure it took me about 3 days strait to breed the gold one i needed the knights relly bad darn ruby weapon lol :):):)

It took me longer than it needed to, because I had somehow confused which genders of which quality I needed (You know, great female, good male, whatever).
I did this several times, and had made THREE green ones before I cottoned on to my stupidity and produced my lovely blue. xD *facewall*
Things went smoother from there, but needless to say, it took me 'bout a day of straight gaming to get the fabled gold.

I always breed my own and then get the one from defeating Ruby Weapon. This time around it took me about 5 - 6 hours or so to get my Gold Chocobo. It took forever for me to get the first two to breed to get the Green and Blue ones because the Chocobo's wouldn't show up in battle. After that,it didn't take long at all. Of course,I had to wait to breed since you can't breed newborns and stuff. I remember when I was out to get the Wonderful Chocobo. My husband said it would take me forever to get him. First fight I got in I captured the wonderful chocobo. ;p

Currently doing it now. Got my first male and female ready, racing them at the moment. Using a guide because I'm lazy. :wacky: Will let you know when I've got the Gold one.

How log did it take for me to get the Gold Chocobo? I cant remember for the life of me.
Lol j/k, it took me around 2 days or so to get the gold chocobo. This was one of my favorite side quests to do, I loved racing them and then breeding them to get the gold chocobo. I found it quite fun.

Disc 3, one day of solid breeding haha. dominated some fools in racing and KotR. Too bad my memory card went to shit the next day. :kelly:

Back