Bambi

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
For me, it's probably The Spice Girls or the two Take That albums I have from way back when that I refuse to get rid of hahaha

Altho, on inspection I think I might have actually thrown the Spice Girls in the bin...so Take That it is :monster:

Clubland 4. A few years ago I was into that sort of stuff, shamefully. Funnily enough, not long after that I got sick of dance. :wacky:
I've also got Clubland 2, but that isn't as bad. There's some alright songs on it.

I've also got two 50 Cent albums. I used to quite like him three or four years ago. I was never really impressed by the albums though and sort of phased out of rap and hip hop.

Also, Demon Days by Gorillaz. That was a poor album.

infinity on high by fallout boy, i liked em when it first came out, thank god i don't anymore.

also i used to like gorillaz, went to one of the Manchester gig way back in '05

On m pc, I have Britney Spears' Blackout, but to be fair, the beats are the shit!

Um, a Bring It On soundtrack, Britney Spears, and Celine Dion (although I still love her music anyway). There's probably a few more, but I can't remember. Most of the stuff I've given away to my cousins too. I guess they're THAT embarrassing. =/

It's not really embarrassing as such but the ones that stick out like a sore thumb are my Sheryl Crow albums, she's by far the most MOR artist in my collection. I do still really like two or three of her records though!

I have an album of techno remixes of James Brown hits.

Techno remixes of James Brown? Dear lord x_X

Um, as for embarrassing CDs...if you're talking literal, I have none. But downloaded embarrassing CDs...I have two NSYNC albums for the lulz. And while I don't have a full CD, I have three Vanilla Ice songs :wacky:

Oh, and Korn. I have a few downloaded Korn albums and that's really embarrassing.

But all I have is Never Gonna Give You Up, and that isn't embarrassing at all, it's pure win.

Do the Village People count as embarrassing? I have some of their stuff :neomon:

Oh most definaetly, Im strugling to think of anything else embarrassing I have altho I know I had Kylie Minogue when I was a nipper.....

I should be so Lucky, lucky lucky lucky ....:ffs:

Oh god where to start. Well, The Smurfs Go Pop seems a nice place. :wacky: To be fair, it was the first CD I ever bought so I was very young. >> I used to love it though and listened to it all the time. XD

I also have Boyzone and Steps... although they belonged to my sister. :rolleyes: I have Spice Girls, S Club 7, Atomic Kitten.... McFly, B*Witched, Teletubbies, Hanson... Oh lord how the list goes on. x)

prime prine: the very best of john prine

it's not that I don't like/listen to it it's just wierd to go from korn to john prine

now that I think about it it's also wierd to go from the barenaked ladies to AC/DC

and then ofcourse I go from blink 182 to the beatles

Oh, I just remembered the worst of them all -__-

I'm ashamed to admit that back in '02 I bought Avril Lavigne's first album. I quickly developed some taste in music, realized my grave mistake and sold the album though.

I bought a Limp Bizkit CD when I was 12.
It was chocolate starfish and the hotdog flavoured water

I've got some Backstreet Boys CD. I think it's called Black and Blue or something. Let's dust this baby off.

Heyyyyy, catchy stuff!

Listen, baby, I'm soooorry. Wanted to tell you, don't woooorry. I will be late, don't stay up aaaand wait up foooor me!

I wonder why I stopped listening to these guys...

Ooh I'm pretty sure I have some 5ive albums too. :wacky: In my defence, they were really good. XD Get on up when you're down, Baby take a good look around, I know it's not much but it's okay, Keep on moooving anyway! :neomon:

Dear christ, I wonder if the character limit is still imposed for posts? :wacky:

To shorten it, nearly every CD I own is an embarassment from my ... less heterosexual days, shall we say. Among them are several Britney Spears albums, including her Greatest Hits, Gareth Gates, Holly Valance, Christina Aguilera ....

I even have a Gareth Gates live DVD :wacky:

I refuse to put S Club 7 onto this list. They're genuinely good :gasp:

Probably both Avril Lavigne albums. I think she released a third, but I was safely out of that little phase by then.

I guess Evanescence too. I haven't looked at my album collection for bloody ages.

Back