The most embarrassing CD in your collection

Ooh I'm pretty sure I have some 5ive albums too. :wacky: In my defence, they were really good. XD Get on up when you're down, Baby take a good look around, I know it's not much but it's okay, Keep on moooving anyway! :neomon:
A guy I work with knows the dance to that song. It was scary but funny when he randomly started doing it one day. xD

Duran Duran's Greatest Hits >_<
I'd say that's a good thing. Duran Duran are pretty good.

i usually don't listen to full albums, but i did have full or partial albums downloaded as seperate songs

and the most embarrassing one was Panic! At The Disco's "a fever you can't sweat out", it's really great.. but oh they're hated so badly among most of my kind :P

Love Movie Themes

I borrowed t from my friend a year ago, now she doesn't want it back!

Haha, I have lots of love movie songs for when I'm feeling particularly sappy. :wacky: Oh, and I have the Annie soundtrack. Not that I'm embarrassed by that, I still think the Smurfs tops 'em all really. :neomon:

The most embarrasing for me would be the Back Street Boys. I've got about 4 of their cds from when they were still popular..

TATU??

I don't know if anyone remembers those two Russian lesbian chicks :D

Played that CD for a while back then, of course I didn't have netz at that time so :monster:

I love TatU lol

anyways, my most embarressing is the soundtrack from Arthur. like the kids show. Arthur the aardvark. yeah. beat that.

I have Britney Spears....is that embarassing?

If not I have the old N'Sync albums too. lol. I don't think that's too embarassing though.

546336c622a017e9775b2110._AA240_.L.jpg

I think I win...

amaaaazingly, it STILL hasn't collected any dust...:wacky:

I think that mine would be the 50s hits. It was baught by my Nanna... Figures?

Avril Lavinge: The best damn thing and I have a Britney Spears CD it's my brother fault for buying it D:

i have both of the Sclub 7 CDs too. damn i forgot about those... lol

Back