The order in which you played all the FF games

Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII -Cant be asked to finish it
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy X-2 -as bad as it was, it was kinda fun.
Kingdom Hearts 2 -Played it for like 3 hours. Its terrible.
Final Fantasy XII -over 300 hours, not a true FF though.
FF III DS
Currently: FF IV DS, FF III(VI) on a Snes emulator on my DS.

FFVII > FFIX > FFX > FFI - FFII > FFIV - FFV - FFVI > X-2 > FFVIII > FFXII > FFIII.

I had FFI and FFII at the same time. Same with FFIV/V/VI!

1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12 spinoffs:FF12RW,Dirge of the cerberus,ring of fates,FF10-2,Tactics,and ffta.still haven't beat FF3

i played them like

Well it was like FFXII , FFVIII , FFXII , FFX , FFX-2 , FF I , II , III , IV ....:jon:

Played:

VII, VIII. IX, VI, X, IV, V, I, II, XII, III

Finished:

VII, VIII, IX, X, III

A lot of people have a fondness for their first FF game, and I'm no exception. I do wonder if I'd have liked FFVII the best had I played IX or X first.

I played FFVIII FIRST, but I was just putzing around... I never finished it. In terms of completion, this was my order:

FFXII
FFX
FFVII
FFIX

lol, I went a bit backward. :wacky:

I went VII, VIII, VI, IX, X, X-2, DoC, XII, CC, I, II, IV. I have beaten all of the ones I have played with the exception of II and IV. I want to play V and III, just to say that I have. If there was no monthly fee for XI I would play it as well.

Mmm, from what I can remember...

The first FF I ever played was FFVII. From there I found out that Final Fantasy was a series of games, never a direct continuation of the previous title, but always with similar aspects

I then played FFVIII, and from there fell in love with the series, and had to play them all. IX followed, and around that time X was released, and thus I played it, followed by X-2.

When XI finally came out for the 360, I didn't buy it... but about a year after it's release I did simply because it was a FF game. I was just so damn hesitant because not only was I already paying for Live, but I had to pay monthly fees for XI, and for each addition character. It was a major turn off. To this day, I've barely played it. I find it's too difficult to find decent people to play with, and actually make progress. I also found the grinding to feel extremely unrewarding (Mainly because I was playing solo...). I then bought all the FF titles previous to FFVII, but have yet to play some of them.

XII was released, but I never got around to playing through. I recently started, but then a series of 360 games have been released which I'm currently addicted to.

Lastly, and most recently, I played FFVII: CC.

And now I'm impatiently waiting for FFXIII and FFVXIII.

First was X, because it looked the "easiest"--mostly in terms of battle system. Then X-2 (I think), VII, VIII, and IX. Last was XII. VIII is the only one I never finished. :P

FF I
FF IV
FF VI
FF VII
FF Tactics
FF IX
FF VIII
Christal Chronicles
FF V
FF III

That's about as far as I got. Have not had a chance to play the PS2 ones much since I do not own one nor do I own a PS3. Although I do have FF XII that my friend bought me but I need a PS2 to play it. But have also heard people not liking the game so much as well.

lets see... any with (c) at the side = complete
played in order: FF6(c) FF7(c) FF8(c) FFT(c) FF9(c) FF4(c) FF5(c) FF1 FF2(c) FF10

not played: FF3 FF11 FF10-2 FF12

still playing through ff1 and quite bored of ff10 atm but ill probably come back to it just to finish it in a month or 2.

Ill probably play ff3 after that, then move on to ff12 ive no intentions of playing ff11 or ff10-2, then ill look forward to FF13.

Ive played and completed CC but I dont count it as an FF game, more of a spin-off much like DoS.

Not sure if i am remembering this correctly but i think i went
FFVII
FFVIII
FFIX
FFX
FFX-2
FFI + FFII (GBA)
FFXII
FFTA
FFI (psp)
FFVII Crisis Core

So far my list goes like this: FFX, FFVII, FFVII, FFXII, FFIX and now currently playing FFVI.

Going back to the 16 bit Eh!
Good call.

Im surprised how many on here so far have started on FFX. What was it about FFX that got you into the game as apposed to FFVII-FFIX?

Back