Fan Fiction The SeeDs

have you seen his stats? if DT don't kill him in one or two attacks ad his pet n the same then DT should be shamed

Naa, I hardly measure up to people near my level because of my even stats, and my pet hasn't got curaga yet. The most damage I can do is about 550 in an attack which you could probably heal up anyway. Besides, I have shadow lord to kill atm. Maybe in another 70 levels? XD

*rumages through all his robot parts*I go away for a while only to find*damn keyboard not working again* To find someone goes kill happy on my robots! Whose gonna pay for these repair bills? I should just start charging you lot maintence cost for these guys>

They had red eyes, in my experience red eyes=bad and should die. Get a different set of eyes in future ;)

Their eyes begin to glow red only when they feel threatend, so if you start to kill them, they will go into thier defensive mode.

Isn't defensive shown by blue though? I am sure that's the regular colour for robot eyes, red is for when they are agressive.

No see they get argressive when in thier defensive mode, I programmed them in a diffrent way then normal ones. They get argressive to defend themselves. Thier eyes are blue when they are in thier passive mode and nothing is threatning them.

by agression I mean their 'attack mode' for red. blue is usually defensive or relaxed, unless relaxed is blue or black. ^_^

Back