The Shout Box

Why... Is spamming so great? Don't say anything, Aerosol. I've gained a new view on how much of an ass I was being. Shoulda banned me earlier. Now I feel bad.T_T But seriously, spam is stupid. Unless it's make a lie about the previous poster.^_^ I loved that thread. But I don't want to make it and have it closed because people are flamming in it like me in my past forum life. I know! New Shoutbox thread topic!
Make an outrageous lie about the previous poster! XD

Rules are:
Don't offend anyone. I don't want this thread to be closed. If you make a racist remark, I'm sure you'll be "taken care of". Make it funny, it can be jokingly offensive. Please, play nice! You can throw anything at me though. Just be CAREFUL with what you say. Think before you post.
Albel u dont want to close this thread because the shoutbox is pointless! u wanna because it was on the shoutbox that every1 accused u of being that bastard abel. so u jus have a grudge against it.:cool:

lollol yup its a nice thing to do and it makes people happy sooooooo
THANK YOU EVERYBODY EVERYWERE! THANK YOU WORLD AND SPACE!!!

This thread is amusing on so many levels.

Albel u dont want to close this thread because the shoutbox is pointless! u wanna because it was on the shoutbox that every1 accused u of being that bastard abel. so u jus have a grudge against it.
If you didn't read the explanation on Riku's sig; Abel isn't entirely to blame. I also think that the shoutbox is a nuisance and was sucking the life out of this forum. I was honestly going to move on to another site and never come back because the place was so inactive. So I'm glad that DarkBlade removed it. There were never any replies to any of the posts I made; well hardly any. So I flocked to where everyone else was. So, just don't go and try like you know my interests and feelings about things, mmkay?;)

Back