5o80id.jpg

BANNER MADE BY MITSUKI

The Darkest Dawn
is the start of
a nightmare.
And for whom have seen,
the deepest shadow.
this is your soul's requiem.

Good Evening, I bid you welcome to The Souls Requiem. May all your souls wildest dreams be fulfilled. Here at the Souls Requiem we try and make it as easy as possible for you to acquire the highest grade of signatures and avatars possible. All you have to do is fill out the form below and your Graphic will be created by a skilled Artisan.

You must have a post count of at least 10 before your request will get filled

Type: Sig/Avi/Combo
Theme: Character/image/stock/render...ect
Text: Do you want a quote or something?? A name perhaps?
Size: Forum limits are 500x200 for Sigs and 100x100 for Avi's, But If no size is specified default is 330x130
Emotion/feeling: Optional. What emotion do you want portrayed?
Bleh: Other details but don't get to specific or picky please. I know what Im doing

Blank Request Form:

Type:
Theme:
Text:
Size:
Emotion:
Bleh:

Please if you have something to add to your request. PM me with the details. or edit your post.

Also as an added feature I will sent a PM to you, notifying you that your Graphic is Done.

Also please credit me in your Sig, for creating it for you.

(oh and if you REALLY love what i make for you feel free to add to my Rep)

Here my past work... The Sanctuary-v.vs album

Also i reserve the right to deny your request...but that rarely happens... hehe

Thank you all,
V.V:vincent:

Last edited:
I want Genesis avatar, obviously 100x100 :wacky:
Use dark colors just like your current avatar but make sure you can see Genesis face.
Don't write any text.

Thats all, thanks. :neomon:

Chicken or cloud riding a chocobo
Usual size for a signature i guess
Funky Chicken
Bright colour/s
Signature pretty please

Please! Ok thats it lol

kk since you sed
can i have one with
Vincent + Cloud
normal size
dark colours, battle emotions if u know what i mean

thnx
oh sorry i cudnt reply in the shoutbox was not connected to the internet sos

ok heres my request (copied from my request post) good luck! :D

This is actually going to be quite an interesting request, and I would love all you budding artists to lend me a hand with this one :)

I'm personally pretty naff at art, it was never my strong subject so I'm going out on a wing for this one and would to see what you guys can come up with :)

Im currently seeking a Sig and Avatar that depicts the following :)

Avatar: Darkrul the Insane mage, from the story I have wrote, The diary of and Insane black mage, this can either be Darkrul In his tempered up form (crimson eyes) or high Black Waltz lord form (glowing white/black eyes)...the red chocobo plume collar is a must on either, I feel it is a large part of his look and I'm really interested to see if the character I have envisioned comes out as good as I think you guys can do it.

Signature: Now this is the true challenge....Not only In the Signature Do I wish for Darkrul to depicted in it, but also Queen Alshi, either the young priestess, or the now monarch Alshi..(again youll find the description of the character in the story I wrote which is linked in the sig)

Im hoping for either a montage (them together, where darkrul loses his mind and alshi is supposedly dead, to them being opposing forces leaders)

or a picture of them possibly as a couple in the middle with Darkrul in waltz form in the left side and Queen Alshi on the right overlooking the couple.

Or whatever you think i would like really, I really look forward to seeing what you guys can come up with and I look forward to seeing the results.

Huge thanks in advance..Darky!

couple of images I hunted down that I feel might help as a reference guide:
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/ffx-2/art-019.jpg for Priestess Alshi reference

http://www.satannet.com/lttdpics/8321.jpg for Darkrul reference.

http://mct421.deviantart.com/art/Viv...699?moodonly=1 an even better on to work with for Darkrul, note black waltz no 3 in the middle of the board

how's it going
i'm looking for a sig that features Cloud on it in a more battle oriented pose
with some crazy color combinations (sorry i'm red-green colorblind so i don't really know what matches with what)
like some orange and neon stuff but i'm basically giving you free reign to whatever you think looks awesome

be much obliged if you could pull this off

Darkrulsig.png

Here you go darky This is what i decided to use if you want a battle one i will do one like that too. I used that white mage cuz I thought you would like this version. I chose to make it a dark/depressed feeling to it

If its not what you wanted Let me know and I'll redo it

Since ur on the "making" of avas and siggys, could u please do me one?

Char: Sephiroth
Mood: The usual face he has
100x100 i guess
Colour: something like what you done to Vincent but to sephiroth (if thats k with u)

Siggy:
Char: Cain Nightroad (if you can find it ofc X) )
Mood: No matter
Saying: I live to kill.
Text: Bold, funky type of words.
Background: Ur choice.

And thats all me thinks. Pretty pls? will u make me them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back