Status
Not open for further replies.
Theend1.jpg

can i have a soraxgarnet sig that says fighters of Darkness
please =]
sora from KH2
Garnet from FF9 pleassse

=]

you're really good, i've been directed here so maybe you could also make me a sig whenever you're done the others? but anyways,

Pictures:
junon2_2.jpg
OR
junon7_2.jpg

Size; 380x130
Text:LOVELESS
Nothing shall foretell my return. Even if the morrow is barren of
promises.
Type: Signature

thank you ^.^

wanting just an avatar this time. You know who i want... go wild i dont like my own artwork so find me something new... you havee all choice in the matter. You know what i want so go find it for me and put your personal touch on it for me

Pm examples of your work to me, also In this sig shop i focus on showing emotion.... so Im requesting a example of Vincent showing ANGER...I ll let you know through a pm... also you should consider joining a clan... haha let me see your work then ill let you know... as of right now maybe..

OK EVERYONE I WELCOME REQUIEM TO THE SOULS REQUIEM TEAM...
HE ALONG SIDE OF ME WILL BE PRODUCING THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF SIGS AND AVIS FOR YOU GUYS..

ALSO PLEASE AVOID MULTI-POSTING IT KINDA GUNKS UP THE SHOP... IF WE GOT QUESTIONS WE'LL PM YOU... THANKS... I KNOW IM AT FAULT TOO..

THX

V.V :vincent:

Here you go exile

Vinceavi2.jpg

And Songstress, Requiem is working on yours...

Last edited:
thanks can i challenge your creative genius?? if so... i want a set making for me. If you want the challenge then pm me ok? then i can pm the results and credit it all to you every where i go... ;) i look forward to hearing from you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back