The Souls Requiem-Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you make me a sig thanks?
new to this forum and my sig you people woudn't know it , from another game i play
so a FF sig is required for FF forums :)

so can person be
Sephiroth
a med size sig
dark background and the
actual person be a reasonable quality not like hand drawn ya know
but like a good looking render or something i see if i can find one for you to use
and the txt to be included, not sure on txt its late here i reedit this tomorrow thanks anyways :)

I'll get on it, May i ask what emotion you want portrayed? and just Pm the txt you want to me...
I have one request I have a rule that If i make you a sig you have to raise your post count.... That way My hard work isnt wasted.... Other than that dnt spam... Ill send you it after you send me those details.

Never really done any seph work but im good with characters like him

98514w.png

and my other work is here

Never really done any seph work but im good with characters like him

98514w.png

and my other work is here

o i only pm the emotion i didn't say what emotion i wanted publically, it was great anger and the picture is nice but it cuts of the n i think in Marixsman it looks like a r
but nice job :highfive:

but also that picture he shows not real emotion he is just like in a slumber i'll look for a good one of him i have thousands of FF pictures i sure i can find one good one of him

oh can i get a new sig?

i would like a sphiroth with 2 wings one white and one black outstretched with no sword mood: conflicted

note: it can wait until you are done with this other guy i didn't know you were doing a sephiroth already

Last edited:
I got an idea, seems as Marixsman doesnt like the one I done for him do you want that one if I change the text?

heya Vince and Requiem its me castor (formerly known as The_End) lol i have a request take as long as you like i just want something with Redxiii in color like one side with red xiii close up then opposite in front of that a full body shot of redxiii

much obliged peace out and merry christmas

So, for example you want RXIII like on the left, close up, then a full body shot on the right?

If im correct?

can i request a new sig?!?! cause im working on this new thing..a play in which people will take part in on acting..so i was wondering if u can make a sig
with Garnet and Sora...with the words
(i want To Be Your Canary) Maybe some feathers in the backround or a small dove/bird anything...

please =] if not its alright =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back