The worst FF game ever?

Casanova

I'm nothing but a beast
Veteran
Gil
I played this game and I think it's the worst FF ever...that's my opinion but what's yours?

Last edited:
FFt was a ripoff of Ogre Tactics (or OT was a ripoff of fft)...
So for me it didnt felt like a FF game at all...

On-topic: I even quite liked this game... while it doesnt feel like a FF game to me.... I think FF Adventure and those other GB games are the most ****ed up FF games.. lol

I actually thought this game was pretty fun, even though it didnt really feel like FF game to me. At least, i feel it was better than X-2 in my book.

o_O Am I the only one who totally love it? I loved the game, and being able to take FF with me made it all the better.

I love Marche, Ritz and Mewts' stories, and all the classes.

Why do people bad mouth this game? I happen to actually like this game. What? did you think it was a portable version of tactics?

o_O Am I the only one who totally love it? I loved the game, and being able to take FF with me made it all the better.

I love Marche, Ritz and Mewts' stories, and all the classes.

No I really liked this too.

Yeah, it wasn't the best, but it's not the worst FF, either. I liked the introduction of different races, and I liked how they tweaked the world so it wasn't exactly the same as FFT. The laws could get irritating, but would the game have been too easy without them? Possibly. Then again, I just walked around the map until the laws were tolerable, so.

Yeah, it wasn't the best, but it's not the worst FF, either. I liked the introduction of different races, and I liked how they tweaked the world so it wasn't exactly the same as FFT. The laws could get irritating, but would the game have been too easy without them? Possibly. Then again, I just walked around the map until the laws were tolerable, so.

Your the first person here whom I can agree I too liked the different races, hated the laws but all in all it was a good game.

Many people don't keep their minds open, their imaginations are thinning and people don't understand what was so great about the game. It was a good game, but not the best one out there. Currently FFT over every other FF in existance.

I had a lot of trouble getting into this game. I remember playing it when it first came out and getting so irritated with it I quit after only an hour or two of gameplay.
The story didn't catch my attention right away; I think I was looking for something more dynamic like the story Tactics followed.

Reading over a few of the posts of people who enjoyed has piqued my interest again, however. I just might have to pick it back up.

I enjoyed it. However I only had a small time to play the game in as I was borrowing it from one of my friends who also plays Final Fantasy. It didn't feel like the others in the series though.

You must be joking! This game is wonderful!

It's not the best FF (unfortunately), but it's not the worst!

I love the jobs, and the history and the way that you learn abilities and etc.
^_^

No this game isnt the worst - if you want the worst then i present to you the horror that is FFVIII.

I quite enjoyed this game - it engrossed me for a few days - but i remember hating that i couldnt walk around properly :lol: i think ill replay it again...

I dont think it was the worst to me the worst is probably ff1or2 since they dont capture the experience like the newer versions

You must not have played many FF games since I rate FFTA over FFI, II, VIII and X-2 for starters.

Actually I have played quite a few FF games and to say FFTA is better than FFX-2 is absolutely ludicrous

Back