Three New Final Fantasy XIV Screenshots Surface

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil
While not necessarily from Jump Festa, three new screenshots of Final Fantasy XIV have surfaced through the game’s official European website. The new screenshots show battle with a giant beast, mages and purple-glowing attacks. Shiny.

2le0zyh.jpg

27y7iqa.jpg

xnw7lf.jpg

Source: scrawlfx

It's shiny indeed :ryan:

The first screenshot is undeniably my favourite there. That's a very ferocious dragon there- and reminds me of Red Daemon's Dragon/Red Dragon Archfiend from Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds.

I love the nostalgic, fantasy feeling received from these screenshots, which is something I missed ever since I started gazing at the sci-fi like FFXIII.

Thanks for the upload, Ariana!

Thats looks like true fantasy theme gameplay. I like the look of the costumes, not to mention the effects are gonna be spectaular.

I still think it's always going to be in the shadows of FFXIII :ryan: I simply went for the beta purely because I want to what it's like, I have no interest in buying it or ever will :wacky: First screenshot looks awesome and whilst I haven't played too many MMORPG, the latter two look generic D:

Yeah, perhaps they'll make their third MMO something more of a sci-fi game like FF13, Swift. Although, these images do look nice, but then a game can't sell much purely on graphics, they'll have to combine the visually outstanding environments of Aion with the beloved gameplay mechanics of WoW, then we'll perhaps see something great.

Oh, and even though I sometimes despise PvP, that's the key to most MMOs, so this better have one - and very appealing boss fights, and a lot more FF orientated and not just bearing the name for promotion (like FF: Crystal Chronicles).

It's shiny indeed :ryan:

The first screenshot is undeniably my favourite there. That's a very ferocious dragon there- and reminds me of Red Daemon's Dragon/Red Dragon Archfiend from Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds.

I love the nostalgic, fantasy feeling received from these screenshots, which is something I missed ever since I started gazing at the sci-fi like FFXIII.

Thanks for the upload, Ariana!

I have to say I agree completely, there was always sci-fi (in most of the FF titles that is) but that was mostly just one section/one town/one part of the game, while FF13 seemingly focuses the WHOLE GAME to Sci-Fi and IMO that kinda sucks.....

But maybe we will have some nostalgic outer towns in FF13 to compensate a bit....

The first screenshot , notice that guy is standing with the spear like , I dont give a F*ck :P , very powerfull screenshot although its CGI.

These look preety cool and I think I might give the beta a try but then again the real game will cost money. I will only get it if it is really awesome like they say it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back