• Yes

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters

wiccawolf7

Dragoon lancer
Gil
the following video shows trailers of Final fantasy X, only difference is tidus has black hair in this, what are your opinions about this? does he look better with black or worse?

black hair?

heh..as interesting as this is..just because it is new and all..
but iono..i really like him with blonde hair..it suits the outfit better <3
please he is all light and happy. haha

I think the black hair would suit his complexion, blonde Tidus is on the fence between beach-boy blonde and ganguro at some points.

That said, the black hair does sort of clash with his outfit, and it sorta makes his head disappear in certain environments, so I don't think it would be the best idea for the in-game graphics.

Eh, looks fine to me, just looks a little odd because Im used to seeing him being blonde. What Im more interested in the seeing the play online thingy, whats that all about? And the picture of the FFX logo looks different

Personally, I like blonde hair on Tidus more. It seems to suit his bright and optimistic nature a lot better than the black hair does. Plus, the black just looks horrible with his outfit :/

I might like it if he had different clothes on. With his current look though, it just doesn't cut it.

That must have been really, really old... Really early on in production. The logo was different as well, and also the general look of everything (rotating weapon menu etc) all very different.
Black hair? I actually think it looks quite nice. I was never a fan of Tidus, so I couldn't care less really, but the black hair looks cooler, though the blonde hair suited his character and look a lot better.

No, absolutely no,. blonde hair suits him much better, not just the the black doesn't match with his clothes has he looks totally different with black hair, they are also much worse as the hair is way too black.

I'm glad they didn't include it on the game, but we might see it on Dissidia as one of the four alternate costumes. And FFX was supposed to be an Online Game? Thats interesting...

Id say the blonde looks better, probadly only because thats what im used to seeing him with though. Besides Auron had black hair so its probadly better they were different,

He looks alright with it. Though I stick by the blonde, mainly because of Rikku's hair being simular, they share close ressemblances in their personalities and stuff. They seem like brother and sister in some ways, so yeah.

On another note, how was Tidus white as a sheet when Jecht was fairly dark? Unless he was just tanned....

o_O Not only is that strange that he has black hair, but why are they playing Final Fantasy VIII songs?

Tidus looks so much better with blonde hair because it stands out more with his outfit and such. Tidus with black hair in a trailer but when did he ever have black hair? Tidus with black hair looks so bad because he does not stand out as much.

o_O Not only is that strange that he has black hair, but why are they playing Final Fantasy VIII songs?

maybe because it is a demo trailer before the game was fully developed and therefore proberly doesnt have a full musical score

The black hair clashes with his outfit and wouldn't look nice in the darker dungeons of the game.
The only reason it looks weird to some people is that fact that the only Tidus we know has blonde hair, even though the blonde hair really fits his character more than black.

While it's interesting to see him with black hair, I'm too used to seeing him with blonde hair. If they really did give him that colour, he'd only remind us of Zack from VII in a way. That video must be pretty OLD! Why were they playing VII songs in the background?

Well even though Tidus with black hair reminds alot of people of Zack from Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII the eyes do not match at all. I do agree with the hair though Tidus does not look good at all with black hair.

The black hair just looks strange, because we're so used to him being blonde. The blonde hair matches his outfit better, and his personality, too.
I'm curious about the online system they have in that demo...

Black hair... on Tidus?!
No... just no.
He dosn't look as bad as I thought he would when I heard it but seriously, in FF hero terms, he looks like a moron. (This is, as I have said, for an FF hero. I don't really mind if it were real life... he'd still look wierd though).

saying that reminds me of Zach and Cloud. Hahah one has blonde hair and the other has black. I can see Tidus with black hair, but not really the same. He would have to do something different with it to pull the black off.

But i think he could do it:D

I've seen that picture before, and Tidus was never intended to have Black hair. it just turns out that way because his blond hair, when turned into a B&W image, is darkened.

He would look horrible with Black Hair only because we're all so accustomed to his blondish look from already having played the game.

If we would have played the game and he had black hair from the start, I bet we all would say Blond hair on his would look weird.

Back