Tissues.

It's a comical consolation prize; people who lose tend to cry. And what do you courteously wipe away tears with...?

:shame:

Nothing can bring Aerith back in the game. I don't see how anything Tissue-related could revive an entity.

:shame:

Nothing can bring Aerith back in the game. I don't see how anything Tissue-related could revive an entity.

Agreed.

Yeah, just another useless item. I just broke out my FF7 strategy guide. The description beside tissue is "this one's a little tough..."

well, supposedly if you get 3 tissues you then use them in aeris's room and then go to the place where she dies in the forgotten city with the buster sword equipped with a master revive materia then aeris comes back from the dead.....supposedly

Stupid Rumors are Stupid.

Tissues serve no purpose. Just an item you have to remember your loss.

More and more rumors. Ok, if it sounds too good to be true, it just might be too good to be true...

well, supposedly if you get 3 tissues you then use them in aeris's room and then go to the place where she dies in the forgotten city with the buster sword equipped with a master revive materia then aeris comes back from the dead.....supposedly

I wonder who comes up with all these kind of rumors...some of them sound so...laughable. I can understand Master Revive materia, but as I recall, it only works on unconcious bodies, not on ghosts or actually DEAD people. If it did, Cloud or someone else would've revived Aerith right after disposing of Jenova LIFE, now wouldn't they?

But tissues...aye, I think the comical reminder approach is pretty good. I'll go with that.^_^

tissues - this ones a little tough

lol just a joke made at those who wimp out at an early stage lol

i still made a master materia and most of my others just in case, but it makes you wonder why didnt cloud use a phoenix down on aeris when she was killed?

phoenix downs are fore KOd characters aeris had a sword put straigh through her which pretty much means death;)

Your making it up as you go along, arent you.

I've never really known of a use for the Tissues, so I just saved them up until I got as many as possible just for the heck of it. Don't know what they do, and I never tried to use them. So they will stay in my inventory forever.

I know Tissues exist...I think a friend of mine got a few once, but I can't remember getting some myself. I might have, but I sure as hell don't remember... are they only consolation prizes in the Gold Saucer? If so, that might explain it. I don't go there often.^_^

Tissues

Does anybody know what to do with the tissues that the Battle Square give out as a complimentary prize?

They are just useless items, the only thing they're needed for is several of the "Resurect Aerith" rumours :rolleyes:

There is already a thread about this topic. Threads have been merged.

Back