Title of the 7th Harry Potter Book!

I am dying to have this book. I've read the first 6, and waiting for the last one is like waiting to see if you won the megabucks. Gah!

I don't know if anyone has posted this particular bit of information yet or not but, in Sweden, Deathly Hallows has been renamed Harry Potter and the Relics of Death due to translation troubles. In my opinion, I think it's relatively safe to assume that the Deathly Hallows will turn out to be the Horcruxes themselves.

As for RAB, given the changes made in foreign translations, I also think it's safe to assume that RAB, is, at the very least, a Black.

French -- RAN (N --> Noir = Black)
Dutch -- RAZ (Z --> Zwart = Black)
Norwegian -- RAS (S --> Svart = Black)

In each of the aforementioned languages, the Black family's surname corresponds with said language's word for the color black. So, in Dutch, the Blacks are known as the Zwart's and in Norwegian, they're known as the Svart's. I feel pretty confident in saying that, in French, they're probably the Noir's as well.

That means RAB is either Regulus, Andromeda, or Alphard. Being that the latter two are rather unimportant, I'd put my money on Regulus.

Back